Chastity and the Urinal....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ellas Plaything, Aug 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Ellas Plaything

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I have been in various forms of chastity for more than a decade now and have recently arrived at what I think is the best innovation in quite some time. I know that many of you have used external catheters (also called Texas Catheters) inside your chastity device or belt and I have done the same - the biggest problem is that the adhesive doesn't last very long and it can irritate the sensitive skin down there. Also, you need to be released from the device/belt in order to change.

Well here's the work-around: (I'm afraid it only works for those locked in the "trapped ball" type device such as the steelworxx, millers, mature metal, etc. or the Lori's) Buy silicon catheters in a size larger than would normally fit you, then simply apply them over the OUTSIDE of your device. Squeeze tightly all around to insure the adhesive gets a good bond and then use a small pair of scissors to trim off the extra part that goes beyond the metal (or plastic) of your device. I also trim off a bit of the tube at the end to keep things neat. Once the catheter is applied, provided you have a good hand shower, you only need to change the catheter once a week.

There are two benefits to this setup: (depending on your point of view) First, I can use the urinal almost completely normally - the only difference is that, in order to avoid leaks out the back of my device, I need to take both the tube and my balls out of my fly while I go (not an issue but make sure you have a bit of privacy). Second, a possible benefit to the keyholder is that you lose any of the pleasurable sensation you can get from spraying the shower water through the slots/holes in the end of your device - I could never achieve orgasm this way but, now that I can only do that once per week when I am permitted to change my catheter, I find that I really miss the feeling!

Here is a link to the type of catheters I have been using: http://www.allegromedical.com/urologicals-catheters-c539/wide-band-male-external-catheters-p192392.html

Hope it helps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice