Chastity and Sport...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Red_Flag_Sam, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    No idea what the right thread for this is, so mods please move at will.

As some of you have read from my posts, I'm not in a device yet and probably won't be for a while until my girlfriend decides she's ready and committed enough.

One of the things that I think about with chastity devices is, are you still able to play sports while wearing them. Obviously one of the key things is that devices are discreet and well hidden. I know some sports gear can leave very little to the imagination, and if you're in one of those clubs where people take a shower together afterwards then the game is going to be given away instantly.

This is a key thing for me as I like to play Football (Soccer) quite often socially, as well as occasionally playing competetively in a Thursday night 7-a-side league and I like to play Squash at a local club now and then as well. So I was wondering, with these in mind, would you recommend that when I'm off to play Football or Squash that I get my mistress to release me before I go out then put me back in after a shower? Or if it was a long distance thing have an emergency key to use before matches?

Just wondering and look forward to your replies.

Thanks,

RFS

2. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Welcome RFS!

My husband wears a device (Birdlocked PA, which is quite bulky) and he's physically active (gym, cycling, etc...). What we found is that compression underwear works fantastically by preventing the device from riding up and also pressing the device down so the bulge is less obvious. And they're much more aesthetically pleasing than jock straps.

Spike

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes sports are important to me so mistress and I are always on the look out to find solutions.

If you have that much self control that after many days of no release you can be unlocked and unsupervised then you could get her to unlock you. I know I could not be trusted ;)

It may also become a pain in the butt for your mistress to constantly have to unlock you. You dont want it to be a chore for her.

So in our case we try to unlock only for cleaning and when mistress wants to use the 'equipment'.

Bicycling can be a bit tricky with a device on. I usually have to wiggle around a little bit to find a position that doesnt pinch. But once you have that position its comfortable.

Running etc like soccer has not been a problem for me.

Public showering is not a good idea. But often public change rooms will have some private stalls to use.

In case of going to the pool, you need to find some swim wear that is similar to compression underwear. And use a private change stall to change into your clothes at the end. You can already put on your swimgear at home before going to the pool.

4. Red_Flag_Sam

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice guys! Exactly the sort of thing I joined this forum for :-D. Can you buy the compression underwear in any store on the street? I assume so, but it's not the sort of thing I'd normally go looking for! Just worried after seeing this video!

Feel free to delete if inappropriate!

5. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Hahaha! That was great!

We purchased it at a sporting goods store. This is the brand and style that we purchased:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/ca/en/mens/apparel/bottoms/compression/pid1201164-Men-s-UA-HeatGear-Compression-Short/1201164-080

The big brands such as Nike and Adidas make them as well and they come in shorter lengths. They're quickly replacing jock straps, justifiably!

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    rotfl. Great video.

I personally wear cycling shorts while doing all of my workouts. When I'm wearing my CB3000, they keep everything flattened down and it's no problem at all. I run, cycle, and do aerobics without difficulty.

mikecb

7. Red_Flag_Sam

Local Time:
    Yeah, I guess my main concern is because I play a lot of team sports, so keeping it hidden and as discreet as possible is my main conern. Almost glad I don't play Rugby anymore, I can imagine the feeling of balls being crushed against metal when being tackled to the deck :eek:.

8. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Hahahaha that video is aaaawesome!!!

But yea that cannot happen with compression underwear.
    Lots of men wear them for comfort during sports to keep their junk in place, even when not wearing chastity.

Now that i wear them i would wear them even without CD. They are very comfortable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice