Chastity and shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinlove87, Apr 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    There is a thread called Penis Entropy in this section where this is discussed in some detail. It was established that there is smooth muscle in the penis that is vital for erections, but is not the same as skeletal muscle which requires constant use to not atrophy.

The problem with any discussion of this topic is that you have to define exactly what the conditions are that are being discussed. Eg "Locked for a year". What are the other variables? No removal? Removed a few times? Removed weekly?
    Type of cage? Size of cage? If you were carrying out a real scientific experiment you would need all this information and more. If anyone wants to give useful feedback on this topic it is important to also state the other facts as above.

The consensus on CM seems to be there is no lasting effect. But saying "does chastity cause shrinkage" is like saying
    "Does the sun cause sunburn". Were you in the shade, wearing sunscreen, out all day...

Love&Passion and Guest 2802 like this.
  2. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    No, not at all. Those two are nothing remotely similar. Chastity does not in any way cause shrinkage. However, the sun does indeed cause sunburn if you are out in it long enough.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  3. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    The only way I could see this ever have a chance of working is if young boys were locked up very early and had their penis restricted via micro cages.

Outside of that the muscles will get flabby and will lose firmness, but given "workouts" they can get back into shape.

Frankly, one has to wonder if women understood that keeping men in chastity "forced them to exercise to have rock hard bodies" and then while restrained they tease and edge the penis for full strength and then restrict it daily would lengthen their mates life span ... I think that might be the magic cure all for women to make that jump.

Who wouldn't love to have a rock hard in all ways mate that can get locked and unlocked on their demands and taken, pleasured, or receive service knowing the guy is all in ...

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Your statement "Chastity does not in any way cause shrinkage" is not a scientific fact, it is a belief, and you are saying that whatever the settings of the variables involved that is always true.

We *know* the settings of the variables that cause sunburn. We don't *know* if there are settings of variables for chastity lifestyle that can cause shrinkage; we simply have a number of cases with part information that don't contradict your statement and some non-expert thoughts on physiology. I'm not saying that chastity causes shrinkage, simply that our deductions are not based on anything that would pass scientific scrutiny.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I have shrunked but I dont think it was cos of the cage.

6. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Due to change oc hormones and herbs such as pueraria mirifica, my penis schrunk and my hips, butt and my breasts grows.

Williamsclaude and Fred manns like this.
  7. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Just as your penis cannot be lengthened without surgery, it cannot be shortened without surgery. That is an indisputable fact. Ask your doctor the next time you go see him/her.

8. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Lots of conjecture in this thread but I fall in the camp that skeptical of any changes in size due to confinement in a chastity device. I was trying to think if there is are any cases where body modification was successful due to some form of external force. The two examples that came to mind were a) the Chinese women who had their feet bound and b) the men or women who have inserted hoops into their ears to create large holes.

In both cases, I am under the assumption that there has been a conservation of matter. I've seen xrays of bound feet and all the bones and tissue are there, they are just rearranged. Similarly, when the ear (or lip) is stretched, I think it is not a matter of adding anything other than perhaps some scar tissue.

The body does seem to adapt to new situations and repeated behaviors; often, however, it reverts to the norm when those behaviors are stopped, though not always as damage could and does happen. I have had some long spells (e.g. 3-4 months) of 24/7 chastity that has occurred over a year or so and not noticed anything other than it might take a while for my penis to get used to things as there were.

The body is rather adaptable.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Bertrand Russell and a very young Ludwig Wittgenstein once had a huge falling out over whether or not there was a rhinoceros in the room. Russell even opened cupboards to prove there was no rhinoceros present but Wittgenstein refused to accept it.

"Young Wittgenstein," Russell said, "thinks nothing empirical is knowable."

Sometimes you know.

10. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    harddenial likes this.
  11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    If I ask the question "does white light contain all the colours?" I can carry out an experiment as did Newton to show it does. If I ask "does sea water contain salt?" I can evaporate sea water and show it does. These are facts. If I ask "is there life on Mars?" the answer would be based on the available data and would be a hypothesis/belief, and could only be verified by carrying out the experiment of landing on Mars and examining the entire planet. People believed the Earth was flat based on insufficient information. A doctor could confirm that the length of a penis can be changed by surgery (plus a few other medical conditions), but couldn't say with certainty anything about the effects of caging a penis as the experimental evidence is entirely absent and would need to explore all possible ranges of the variables.

I do believe, as do most here, that chastity, *as carried out in practice*, will not affect the length. We are factoring in assumptions on maximum lock-ups without removal etc in concluding this.

12. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
  13. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    You are quit right, only hormones could change something.
    Being older and older, everything will be less.
    Pity pity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice