1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chastity and Hernia

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by hornchast, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Has anyone that's had previous hernia repairs ever have any issues with chastity? I had my 2nd repair (this time on the opposite side than when I was a child) back in April. We took chastity very lightly as to not rush things and slowly get back into it. I'm recently on day 6 of 23 and felt the need to get back in shape so I went to the gym a few days ago. All went well and felt great knowing I could stay locked and work out but today I road a different bike and once I got off I felt a pain in my groin on the side where I had a repair. I didn't feel it when I was riding or else I would've stopped. Now I know if it's a serious concern for me, I should see a doctor so we can avoid all those comments as I will go if it doesn't get better or gets worse. It may even just be a muscle/tendon that got over worked. So now I'm curious if any others have had hernia repairs and any chastity implications with it.

2. Update: my gf drove 45min to come let me out as we live apart right now and the pain/discomfort has subsided a bit. I think we learned the importance of having an emergency key hidden. I insisted she hold both keys as the thrill is a lot stronger but you never know when you may it..

3. I never had any problems.
    Got hernia fixed years before chastity and never got any indications something is wrong...

4. Just had three of them fixed, I tested my Lori 2b several times and within 1 hour I was in discomfort. I ended up waiting 7 weeks till I could wear it again.

5. I have had 2 done and never though it interfered with chastity.