Chastity and foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 53138, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Deleted member 53138

Hello everyone, Now this question will only be applicable to some members......those like me that are lucky enough, or in the case of Chastity unlucky, to have a pretty foreskin.
    I love my foreskin and for most of my life could never think of not wanting it.
    But since I have been introduced to Chastity cages I wish it wasn't there!
    I could stay locked up for longer sessions if it wasn't for the painful swelling that occurs to my foreskin, in Chastity it's a useless piece of skin that I never really know what to do with.
    I have tried a couple of devices, a plastic cb and a metal cage but neither allow long term use.
    I do not want to remove my foreskin but I would welcome any advice on how to deal with this problem.

2. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I've never had a painful swelling on mine.

I did once get a bit of oedema (fluid retention) up the base of my cock though.
    I poked around with a Q-tip and freed some skin that had got caught under the underside of the cage at the bottom. It might have been folded over on itself in a funny way(?) It released itself with that strange sucky feeling you get if you catch your lip between your teeth.

Not very helpful for yourself perhaps, but maybe your cage just doesn't fit properly??

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Make sure the diameter of the cage is large enough. I had to go 1/8 inch larger diameter on my jailbird from MM to keep the foreskin from swelling. Also keep the foreskin pulled back with a Q-Tip to stop the rubbing outside of the cage. My jailbird is 1/4 inch smaller than I am so the foreskin will stick out the end if not pulled back. Hope this helps.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    I'm finding good feedback on keeping the foreskin held in check with the headlock version of the Cherry Keeper. The head ring of the cage has a narrowed opening, from a bit smaller, to MUCH smaller around the back of the head, which can prevent the foreskin from rolling back down. It's just a matter of finding the right size for you - it does add one more thing to measure for though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice