Chastity and FLR in and out of the bedroom?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lockedfiancé, Dec 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedfiancé

Lockedfiancé Locked by Mistress U

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    My kh and I have been playing with chastity for just over a month now and just recently decided to agree to and sign a written contract regarding chastity. A couple days later flr got brought up and we talked about if a flr is something we would like to do. She said that she would like to try it but wasn't sure what exactly it would look like. I gave her 1 or 2 suggestions but told her I was open to whatever she was comfortable trying.
    Does anyone who participates in a flr have any advice for either of us? Also what does this look like in your relationship?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    In our relationship I'm locked all the time and only unlocked when She wants to "Play with her Property" this doesn't happen very often. I do all the house work and do anything she asked to make her happy. Massages,foot rubs,oral service, etc.

Our sex life is totally under her discretion and control. She is free to have as many orgasms as she wants with who ever she wants. I receive almost no orgasms. After I introduced Chastity to her I suggested FLR that was over 5 years ago. Our relationship works believe it or not I like the way it is and wouldn't want to go back to a relationship where I'm in charge. It took a few years to get where we're at but it was worth it. For us anyway

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    We've been FLR for a few years. It's whatever you make of it, however in practice most couples seem to stabilise at a gender swapped version of a "traditional marriage" but with kinks like chastity and discipline. It's still a relationship, you're still yourselves.

Lockedfiancé and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Sex is controlled by her, as is tasks she would like done. These are requests though, and not demands. Chores are what I am capable of getting done and at my discretion and not solely expected. I do however do most of them, except her laundry, hers are all sorts of material and she has a certain way of putting them away so that’s all her.

We share important decisions and consult with each other. I wouldn’t dream of telling her what to do with her money, and mine is mine, as we both make a decent wage.

Just this weekend she was bragging to her family that I do the laundry, clean the house, make supper and do the dishes...they were all like...where do I get one lol.

She isn’t helpless and doesn’t act like it either. She will do dishes if I haven’t gotten to them, or she feels like she should, as well as cooks occasionally.

It really isn’t too complicated or unusual except in the bedroom and maybe me doting on her. Discipline I think is more of a kink for her than a real tool for behavior modification. In fact she really hasn’t spanked me in quite some time now.

5. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    My wife and I have a female-controlled marriage. All assets are in her name only. We kiss and cuddle but intercourse is forbidden, except for her pegging me with a massive dildo. My wife has gradually been feminizing me. She has the option of cuckolding me but says that she will not as long as I am completely submissive and obedient. This arrangement is exactly what I want and need and wish that I had agreed to it years ago.

Mash2214 and Lockedfiancé like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    My suggestion would be keep it simple. We started with she's in charge of my orgasms. This lead to me doting on her and that lead me to start to do things for her such as making the bed everyday. She found that she liked and appreciated my domestic service as much as the way it affected our sex life. So the relationship changed from her being in charge of orgasms to her being in charge of whatever she wanted. The list of domestic service tasks grew as did her punishing me for failing to perform as expected. We have no contracts. At one point I did present her with a punishment list with specific stroke count for types of infractions. She liked that and I include the suggested stroke count with my weekly list I submit to her. Bottom line is we have only one rule and that is she makes the rules. In the last month she has had me grow a beard which I hate. She knows this, but it's just one of the ways she shows and exercises her control over me.

Mash2214 and Lockedfiancé like this.
  7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Started chastity and FLR with my Bride approximately 16 months ago. We started with a contract and at the start of year two we created a new contract. However, Miss is not to good at sticking to her contracted rules. So, to make a long story short, she gets exactly what she wants when she wants it, in the bedroom or outside of the bedroom, contract or not. While she makes or agrees to the rules, she can also break or change them at any time. No questions asked. Dates of being locked and unlocked are arbitrary suggestions which may or may not be followed. Trying to be a complete submissive I try not to expect anything for myself, and certainly not on any kind of set schedule. Most recently though she has suggested longer lock ups again as the past routine kept me locked for five or six days and then I would be let out for a day or two to meet her needs.. We have discussed in the past few days how I have been able to bring her to new sexual highs which haven't included the use of my penis or being unlocked, and I am quite happy about that. A contract is OK if she is detail oriented and she wants to put the time and energy into that type of approach. For some FLR's, lots of rules and schedules are just too difficult to maintain. Most folks seem to begin with a few simple rules and commitments and try to build it up slowly over time. Once you both become comfortable with what you started with and some time goes by and your relationship with her continues to evolve, then you might suggest trying new things, in the bedroom and outside. We both work full time and we have one child left entering high school. While she does almost all the cooking, mainly because she likes too, I do all the house cleaning, dishes, most errands, groceries, much of the laundry, and help her with anything else I can. We enjoy things together that most married couples will never experience like going to the (ladies) salon for pedicures, waxing, massages, etc....She has told me within the last two weeks that she is very happy with the way things are going for us, and she has no interest in returning to the way they were prior to our FLR. Want to do things right here, as it is not a dress rehearsal.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and Lockedfiancé like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice