Chastity and cycling

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by karoma, Dec 30, 2016.

1. karoma

karoma Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I'm going to be in receipt of a new Holytrainer V2 in the next few days which I'm hoping to start wearing it pretty much 24/7. However I'm starting a new job in January which will require me to do a bit of cycling as part of my commute. I've heard some anecdotal reports that chastity cages and cycling don't go all that well together. Can anyone chime in on their experiences?

2. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I cycled 5500 km in 2016 all but 200 of them locked in a Contender from MCN. Previously I had the Holy Trainer and I wore it everyday including my bike commute. The Holy Trainer has a bit of a bulge that rubs against the are above your penis (where your pubic hair is). Sorry don't know the proper name for this. So it is possible, I would say without any big issues but sometimes I needed to wear an additonal tennis sock to reduce rubbing. Hope my explanation is understandable. Also it is important to note that my home comute each day was 50 minutes of intense workout so if you are thinking about a normal comute of up to 20 minutes there should be no issue to be expected :) Road bikes are a different story though so I have been told as you sit in a very different position on them.

3. cain

cain Member

Local Time:
    Both myself and a friend whos also in chastity used to cycle alot. I rode a lightweight road bike and he a Mountain bike . I was unable to ride for long but he had no problem. It became clear that the relitive positions and the type of saddle of the two bikes was the main factor .

4. karoma

karoma Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    The distance I'll be cycling is quite short (less than 2km) and on a smooth road, so hopefully that'll be manageable. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Worst case scenario I can simply remain upright without using the seat.

5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    You shouldn't have any problems riding a bike. I was riding all summer and never had any issues. The smaller the device the better in this case. The HTv2 should work fine for riding.

karoma likes this.
  6. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I have worn a CB-6000 a couple times on the bike, it is really uncomfortable for me. My pants force the device on one side. Then the saddle will press against the balls from the bottom such that they get pinched between saddle and A-ring. I don't like riding the bike with the CB-6000 on.

7. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    I have no option but to attend my spin classes locked in my cage.
    It does rub me a little. I also have to wear another pair of baggie shorts to cover the buldge

Silkyhoseheelslover likes this.
  8. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    I recently noticed that I can easily pull out of the CB-6000 with the ring and spacer that I use. So my discomfort might have come from the large ring between my legs. When trying to use a smaller ring and spacer, I had the feeling of cutting off the circulation. All in all I am probably too whimsy to wear a properly fitted tube.

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    i ride a bike everyday in a Looker2 (and did for a year in a HT2) with no problem. A bit of pinching every now and then, but this can be resolved by 'readjusting' in the usual way men have of fiddling with their balls in public. Feels a bit odd to do it with a cage on in public while cycling, but feck-it, why be shy? :)

sylvana chastity likes this.
  10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    How you experience your cb might depend on the kind of bike (racing bike, mountain bike, city bike, etc) and the saddle you use.
    Especially with racing bikes where you sit bent forward, pressing your perineum / A-Ring even more onto the saddle this becomes quite important.
    I myself use a Selle Italia SLR Tekno Flow and I am quite happy with it, but there are a lot other and maybe cheaper alternatives that might work for you as well: saddles with short nose or technique reducing pressure at your perineum (and/or where your A-Ring might be).

11. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    agree with Shimone: most issues are caused due to the position of you and your saddle. but a short trip should always be possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice