Chastity and a better life?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andy80, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I've been on CM for a number of years but it took me a while - probably because I've not yet had a dominant partner with whom I can submit and share my love of chastity - that the main theme of interest is about how a chastity relationship is evolving with a wife or girlfriend (or in some cases a boyfriend). Yes superficially at lot on CM is often about devices and the physical effects of denial, but deeper down it is about having a mutually rewarding and stimulating sex and love life. You might say 'duh!', but the penny took a while to drop for me on that one.

In many ways, I love my pro Mistress KH, time spent with her is utterly fantastic and we have a relationship that goes beyond paid sessions - I sometimes just meet her socially (for free). But I am realistic I'm not her boyfriend, she already has one (of sorts), so there is a level of chastity and D/s with a real partner that for me remains still a dream.

Given many people write about the journey they have with their partners, the challenges introducing the idea of chastity, the fear and pain if their partner rejects it, the hope their partners will in time agree, does make me wonder if those of you on CM that have attained a chastity (or D/S, FLR etc.) relationship that works for both of you, whether you feel very lucky, like you've hit the jackpot, or whether perhaps because happened quite seamlessly (e.g. they said 'yes' straight away), it's not something you've looked at this way.

I guess that's one of the functions and values of Chastity Mansion, that keeps drawing people back, as a helpful group where those who've reached a level of enjoyable chastity relationship with a partner can share your experiences and advice with those earlier on their journey.

But I can't help feeling every time I read an account - which I still enjoy - of those deep into an amazing chastity experience with their wife or girlfriend, you lucky people! :)

Does anyone agree with my concept of 'hitting the jackpot' here - I'm not saying that there are no ups and downs along the way, relationships are clearly more complex than that - but I'm curious how those of you with very contented chastity lives feel about it, and whether it feels in some way a better life?

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I think that I hit the jackpot with my wife. In general, that is. Although we, like many, have also gone through some horribly rough patches (no blame being assigned here, although if I had to, I'd probably have to accept the lion's share).

Chastity became a natural outgrowth of her diminished drive. The massive reduction in sex, for me, seems to have triggered the switch (pun intended).

Andy80 likes this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I feel like I hit the jackpot with my wife, in all aspects of our relationship. The chastity stuff really just came about when looking at different toys. Being married since 18 years old and now in our 31st year of marriage, both of us being into somewhat kinky things, I personally felt like it was time to try something new. I was used to getting sex 7-10 times a week, and it was still fun but I found I was getting a little bored, and focused on my penis mostly. Now that my we switched roles of dominance in the bedroom, it’s opened so much more for my mind, making my Wife cum or just feeling her skin pressed against mine, it has me and her feeling like teens again!
    I’m usually locked for 15-20 days out of a month, with 7-14 day stints of freedom and daily sex. Locktober could change things for us, my wonderful Queen has really taken over and I’m totally at her mercy and could be denied much more the next few months or more.
    No matter what, it’s just added to our marriage and sex life, and that’s a great thing!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I also think I hit the jackpot, I’ve always had strong fetishes and bdsm desires and I worried as a teenager about being in a normal relationship as how I would deal with them. My madam solved all of my worries and made all my fantasies come true, and gave me so many more!

bitstripped and Andy80 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice