chastity advice for newbie?

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by tsw1, Nov 22, 2017.

1. tsw1

tsw1 New member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Hello.
    I am looking for a chastity device that I can wear for long term but definitely not full belt because a full belt is quite expensive and it's a mess for long-term use. I tried a couple of Chinese chastity cage but the problems were, it
    's easy to pull off my dick and that's NOT what I want. Some even falls off paint that I think it's dangerous
    for dicks. I also tried a holytrainer version 2 but with the smallest ring I was able to pull off my dick easily

Any advice? Is there any made to measure cock cage that is unlikely to pull off my dick?

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    You will be able to pull out of just about any ‘ball trap’ device.

I’ve seen but not tried ‘the vice’ that has a clam to hold in the shaft.

Can’t say I’ve seen a fair review of it yet.

You
    Could go custom with steelworxx etc but really you’ll need a PA to stop pullout

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    We have debated this problem since we also started my chastity training with the aim of keeping me locked in a device that stops me masturbating. However it also has to stop me cheating it.
    I agree most ball trap devices can be defeated but there are ways to mitigate this.
    First you will need a device that is very hard to re insert yourself as you will get out of almost all of them if you persist.
    We are now using a urethral design after over a year of experimentation and find this the most comfortable and secure. The trick is to be fitted in a short device that is very hard to reinsert. Short means comfort as it stops erections quicker and keeps the pressure off the base ring while training the sub to stay small.
    The internal urethral tube extends about 1/2'' past the base ring inside the penis root but not too far to be uncomfortable also I wear an Oval base ring which is wider on the width than height meaning that the aperture for reinsertion is narrow and close to the top of the base ring. This makes reinsertion for me impossible as I cannot bend or reinsert the penis back onto its tube. An additional security measure is also to wear a large penis ring around the tip which is larger than the aperture so you cannot get the penis and ring back into the cage.
    It works for us well and I am now successfully locked in semi permanent chastity.
    Mistress also randomly text for a live video of a locked penis too so even if i ever did extract re insertion would be very time consuming and you would be caught out.
    The trick is to stop re-insertion then.
    In our photo gallery there are pics of other modifications that are easy to make from thermo modelling plastic to reduce the rear access a technique we used successfully for a year when I wore a Chinese small urethral device which I also could not get back into and this has a shorter urethra tube.
    Regards the urethral design you cannot feel the tube after a few days and as long as the construction is good there are no issues.
    The Looker1 is expensive but works very well and is made of very high quality material. I can wear this device almost indefinitely which pleases mistress however I sometimes wonder what have I let myself into being locked for so long in a penis cage I cannot defeat without consequences.

This for us was the only combination without a PA that works

Keep us posted on how you get along.

Mitch

keyheld likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice