Chastity ‘mission creep’ modifies original intent

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by danlocked, Apr 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. danlocked

danlocked New member

Puget Sound, WA
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    After an initial passing interest in chastity play, I found myself gradually getting more and more committed to chastity. Eventually, my longest period of chastity, meaning no ejaculation at all (but not always locked), lasted for sixty weeks. That was a few years ago. Now I find myself in another extended period of chastity. It started innocuously enough with no intent that it would develop into a second lengthy chastity period. I had my last orgasm on Sep 4, 2018 and shortly thereafter decided not to cum again before the new year. I made that goal, but then decided to extend my chastity to six months. When I got to six months, I decided to extend my chastity again and to go for a full year without any release. It seems that a pattern has developed and I wonder what will happen next, after I have reached one year without release. At that time, I would be only two months from exceeding my longest period of denial, fourteen months, so the temptation to continue a little further will be strong. After those two months, I would only be a further two months from going a full calendar year (2019) without release. It seems that just a few months at a time are gradually pulling me along to a longer period of chastity than was the original intent. But I find that I cannot bring myself to stop.

I guess another part of the reason I’m continuing, is that I like the way it feels. After so long without an ejaculation, I find that my whole being seems to be focused on my cock and balls. I love the tight grip that the base ring applies around my balls. I am constantly aware of the insistent, needy, pressure in my cock, particularly around its head. In everyday life, at work and elsewhere, I enjoy the constant little reminders that my cock and balls are locked up in a metal chastity cage. I love lying in bed at night with a strong physical need to cum when I cannot even achieve an erection as my cock is confined to about an inch and a half inside the steel cage. The exquisite frustration that comes with the tingling in my cock and balls is a masochistic delight. Persistent horniness has become the main feature of my existence.

It is certainly not my plan to never cum again, although right now, I must admit, at seven months in, I cannot abide the thought of ending my current chastity period for the sake of just a few minutes of short-lived pleasure followed by a refractory period laced with sadness and a sense of regret at an investment abandoned and an opportunity lost. Which leaves me wondering how long this is going to last. I’m committed now to a full year without cumming, so definitely five more months to go. And then maybe another two, and then another two too. But then what? I expect others must have experienced this chastity ‘mission creep’. Did you enjoy it? Did you embrace it? How did it work out for you?

2. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    You, danlocked, are richly deserving of a KH to make these decisions with/for you. Great post.

Jamie

3. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Way to go, bro. I am right there with you on the chastity kind of taking over and possessing your mind. Just the thought of giving in makes you uneasy. Each time you set a period of time and you make it, it becomes harder to stop. It feels so good and you know if you gave in, its just going to feel lousy. It would take a long time and much effort to get back to where you are right now. A year is a great goal, but when (not if) you get there, you may have a dilemma.

I also committed to a full year and I reached that, but just couldn't wrap my head around coming out of my cage, because it feels so good you can't stop. So you set a goal, but when you reach it, it no longer satisfies you, that you have to set a new one, and another....and another. I don't completely understand why it is like this either, but you are on point about aspects such as, the constant awareness and good feelings, versus a few minutes of "fun", and the inability to stop(a very good sign). You have successfully made over your mind and crossed over to the point your brain is no longer able to handle the idea of unlocking without consequence.

Now, in month 16, I can't bring myself to stop because I know my mind can't handle the letdown. So I am self locked and happily locked in chastity from now on. I don't see myself without the cage ever.

That is my dilemma. It is a good one though. Month by month I think, what if, and then put that thought out of my mind, and the cage stays. You mentioned the persistent feelings that you focus on. Embrace them. That feeling is so good, the longer it lasts, you will do anything you can to keep it, and its only by being locked. You associate being locked in your cage with constant euphoric happiness. You will not be willing to give that up.

There is no creep to it. The experience is life changing. Hitting the year mark is a significant step. It was for me. You hit on many points about how you have felt and are feeling that seem completely normal and logical.

Here's to you making your year....and beyond. Salute!

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    You find yourself locked and unwilling to give it up. Likewise, the urge you'll have to end it will be sudden and consuming. But you may wrestle with it for a time. At least that's been my experience; you do get into being locked, but the whole dynamic can flip without warning. And as much as you enjoyed being denied, you'll enjoy being able to orgasm again. Then weeks, months, perhaps years later, the urge will come back and you'll start all over again.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Yes. It started as a game, visiting a fantasy. Then it became a control mechanism in an FLR. Then... well I'm in my 8th month of sealed-in 24/7/??? chastity.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    The longer you're chaste the more you want to stay that way. You internalize the knowledge that 10 seconds of pleasure isn't worth the loss of peace and self-recognition you've gained by being locked. And then you tell your wife and ask her if she can make it permanent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice