ChastiKey App

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by AnneHell, May 8, 2019.

1. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Instead of deleting your photo of the combination if you want a backup you can always use a photo vault on your cell phone. Where you won't get the photo back until a set amount of time goes by whatever you said it to. It's not foolproof you lose your phone you'll never be able to get it back but as a backup it's an option

2. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I've seen variations of this assertion about Emlalock a lot over the last few months.

But if that's so, who migrated Emlalock to a new server on Feb 18-19?

https://twitter.com/EmlaLock/status/1230279927045423104

3. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    @ccontrol: The admin hasn't passed away, just submerged. He keeps the site running (e.g. by renewing certificates) to continue attracting donations (currently around 800 €/month). But he doesn't fix any content-related bugs or respond to feedback given via the contact form or suggestion box. The blog ended on 8.3.2018 and the changelog on 17.8.2018. Since then, I've reported at least a dozen of serious bugs, but it's like a black hole. No reply, no bugfix. Interestingly, an early user told me that the site operator(s) once were over-active. They deleted accounts which they thought were duplicates used for cheating, even if they weren't. Now they don't even care to delete spammer accounts or fix the top 10 list where one session has supposedly been ongoing for 48 years.

4. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Have you tried their Discord server? Developer TJommel was active in the bug-reports channel as recently as a month ago.

5. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    As far as I know, his name is Dustin, not Tjommel. The so-called Discord servers are actually channels. Discord is a chat site for gamers who don't even know the difference. It is operated by criminals who try to collect their users personal data, such as phone numbers. When I refused to tell them my phone number, they blocked my account. How can you know that the channel operator is really the Emlalock developer? Maybe he's a fraud as well. If that were the official support channel for Emlalock, there would be a link to it on the Emlalock homepage, wouldn't it?

6. SamanthaCD

SamanthaCD Member

Sissy crossdresser sub
    Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm using a different way to prevent remembering the chastikey PW.
    -taking a pic from the random combination of a combination lock and lock the key.
    -create an 8 digit alphanumeric chastikey code
    -creating a zip-file from the lock pic and copy/paste the chastikey combination as a pw for the zip-file
    copy/paste makes it impossible (at least for me) to remember the combination.

MeatLocker likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    am good at forgeting things. i has to have everthing writ down that i shud rember cos if i dont ill forget it. im ok at things like cooking its just numbers and names i forget.

8. kneeforu

kneeforu New member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Another way to use the Chastikey app... I agree trying to forget a 4 number code is not feasible. I use a standard realtor lock box with 4 dials. I scramble the code while not looking at the dials. Then, on Chastikey I select a 8 number combination, even though I only have 4 dials. Lets say the 8 number code is "53276749". I move the dials in order relative to the code to further scramble the dials. It's hard to explain so I will give an example.

If the number is 53276749 in this example, I move the first dial 5 more places then what it was, second dial 3 places, the next dial 2 and the last dial 7. Then, I go back to the first dial and move it 6 more, the second dial move 7, the next 4, and the last 9.

I assure you, you will not know the code at this point. Then when you get the code, just do the same thing in reverse to get the dials back to the original position.

It works. Try it first without locking to make sure you get it, but its a great way to get around the "trying to forget the code".

9. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    And I assure you that you will sooner or later mess up and move one of the dials 6 places instead of 5. This procedure is too complicated, and there's no fallback when you make a mistake.

The photo upload with verification as implemented on thechaste.com is the way to go.

MeatLocker likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    yes but why wud it then.

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Very interesting read thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice