Chaster link release?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by veron3216, Jan 25, 2023.

1. veron3216

veron3216 Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I’ve seen and voted on several chaster locks, but often wonder are these legit?
    Do people actually lock for the full time as votes on and/or do they actually get released at some point?

IMO, the fantasy seems great but I have a hard time believing the reality of remaining locked for the voted on duration.

I’m curious to hear real responses from people who have used the app.

2. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    I can only speak to myself and the locks that i have run, I feel like it depends on the length of time of the lock and make a determination if the time seems reasonable. I have a keyholder that adjusts the lock through out the duration so what is on the timer may or may not be the exact time that I would stay locked, but the time I have been locked is accurate and the time left is probably around about how long I would be locked for. My lock currently, for example, has increased the amount of time that can be removed from the lock to make it more than the time that can be added to the lock which has started to reduce the amount of time left. (Depending on the setting of the lock some locks settings, like mine, can be adjusted by the keyholder as they see fit)

Chaster locks also have a lot of other levers to adjust the duration like dice rolls and a wheel of fortune that can add or reduce time. Also you can set a maximum length of time where the lock will be automatically unlocked.

But I also have seen locks where the duration left is basically unreachable.

3. veron3216

veron3216 Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Thanks for the honest reply. I didn't realize all the other tweaks to the time, but do agree many seem unreachable. Good luck on your current lockup. Looks like you're only part way through :)

jc7655 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    thanks for the info.

5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice