Chastened Pleasure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by EagerMistress, Jul 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Establishing Baseline

I am completely new to chastity training, but been playing d's my entire adult life and then some.

Recently I discovered c, and he has stimulated my mind, emotions and desires into areas I have never been. I'm so excited.....I feel like I will truly own a boy for the first time in my life.

I have just begun this journey. I'm ordering my CB3000 very, very soon - a few days. So what to do in the meantime.....

My slave is on strict orders not to touch himself except when peeing and bathing in the shower, which is to be brief.

He is on strict orders to photograph every erection and email me that photo immediately.

I'm probing his mind and heart about his reactions to these experiences, and what's going through his mind.

In short, I'm trying to establish a baseline of his hard-ons and gauge where he's at in his submission. He's been doin very well so far, but it's been easy.

SO - where the hell do I go from here...... I want to know this process as much as possible before encasing him, but I aint gonna lie - I'm chompin at the bit to do so. I want to own this boy so badly, I'm afraid I'll leap before looking. Damn slave makin me exercise self-restraint - the nerve..... ;)

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    EagerMistress. I find mind games the most fun. Instruct him to look at penectomy websites, that always worries them. Promise him little rewards for good behaviour and then just change your mind. He wont know why he has failed to please you. Keep him guessing. Good luck. I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

3. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    Fabulous - I can't wait to watch his face when I show him a penectomy.... (Hell, I'm curious what my face will look like...)

4. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    I've already changed my mind - CB6000 over 3000 - why buy the older model? That seems like common sense....

5. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Hi Eager. I wish you luck in this very exciting step. My advice would be to relax and make everything about you. This is the way it should be anyway.

So how can he please you? If you like receiving oral sex, teach him to do that while wearing his chastity device. This brings home the point that your pleasure is the most important and that he should derive his pleasure from serving you.

Non-sexual things are fair game too. What should he be doing to make your life easier? Of course, in his mind it will all be sexual because even the most routine tasks are being done in service to you.

6. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    Experiencing Frustration

My c has gone five days without touching himself and it seems to finally be taking it's toll. Five days is a good run for someone who was previously masturbating an avg of two times a day. Truth be told, I'm proud of him. He finally succumbed and asked if he could masturbate.

So now I've got something of a baseline established, and c knows what it's like to go without touching. He frustration was noticeable and very cute. These little tests should hopefully serve as a useful primer for both of us when gauging his receptivity to his cage, which will hopefully be purchased within the next few days. I'm so anxious to start the process....

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Reading your comments, EagerMistress, I have no doubt that you will succeed.

8. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    Promising Progress

I got to physically push c's limits for the first time last night. He performed quite well. I am a happy Mistress this morning.

We also looked at the cdb-x website together. He expressed issues of concern regarding hygiene - the thing does look hard to clean. But he also said he would purchase the CB6000. But I think I might want to explore this hygiene issue before committing to the CB6000. He is amenable to another device which is steel, but doesn't really look a whole lot easier to clean either....

And then I got a juicy bonus: My boy has had a penis piercing!! AND he said he would pierce it again for me!! This opens up SO many more possibilities for locking him up. I'm trying to contain my excitement.

More to come....

9. EagerMistress

EagerMistress Member

Local Time:
    Getting Serious

After looking at different manufacturers and models, I'm fallin for metal and away from plastic. I want c's first experience to be as good as possible, and the reviews of CB wearers who have moved to metal say it all:metal is a more customizable, versatile product. I think CB has its place, and that will be on my boy when he travels for work. But the experiences of the boys in metal seem much more intense and gratifying than those in plastic. And my boy deserves the best. If I have to wait a little longer for the best possible cage, so be it.

10. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Welcome Eager Mistress, It sounds like you intend to buy a cb model as well as a steel one.Why not get him in a cb6000 with a PA locking strap, then order a steel device.Ms. Lori often has a few devices in stock there may be something there that would work. If he is already pierced you may as well take advantage of it. Have you tried the Elise Sutton site she has quite a lot of good information, have fun, and don't forget it IS all about you!

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    While waiyting for the cb3k, hang a padlock on his balls establishing your owneership.

Wnem he's secured, look to upgrade to something metal. Lori is definitely an option but there are others too,

12. lbw5

lbw5 LockedInNJ

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Eager mistress - I have some experience with the CB-6000. While it was a great at first, I had 2 main issues with it. One, the hygiene problem that you mentioned. After about 3 days of wear, it needed to be removed and cleaned. For me this wasn't a major issue since I am not in long term chastity. The second, and much bigger issue, is that the cage broke. I did some research on the internet and was able to repair it. However, while contemplating what to do, I decided to look for another option. My wife isn't totally into this yet, so I didn't want to spend too much money. Plus, I'm still exploring what works best in case I do get my wish of longer-term chastity. I purchased a steel cage on eBay, the one you see in my picture. It was shipped from the UK, but still cost me less than $50. After using it for a few months on and off, I have to say that I love it. Hygiene is not a problem at all (longest consecutive wear is 5 days so far) and it won't break. The other thing I really like about it is you can keep the ring on without the cage (came with 3 sizes too). The benefit of this is for times when I want to take it off for certain activities during the day, such as swimming at the pool with my kids (cage could be a problem in that situation). I can then easily put the cage back on after. While wearing just the ring, I'm still reminded of my chastity and it does constrict erections somewhat (especially the smaller sized ring) and causes enough mild pain to discourage them.

Overall, I would suggest trying a few less expensive cages, and then you can always move up to one of the custom ones that people talk about. I haven't gotten to that step yet and might not need to since I think the steel one is good enough.

Good luck and have fun! I'm jealous that your sub has such an eager mistress!!!

13. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I LOVE the way that cage looks, and have seen it on ebay. How long would you say the cage is? I have the cb6000, and just ordered the "S" model, so Im looking for something smaller...

14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Any progress recently?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice