chaste777 is seeking a new keyholder and play partner in south east England!

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by chaste777, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    chaste777 is seeking a new keyholder and play partner in south east England, ideally in Kent/Medway but will consider London. chaste777 is self-locked again, but still orgasm denied for five months and counting! - January 2010.

I wear a CB-6000 male chastity device, 24/7, on a permanent basis. I became a permanent chastity slut in mid August 2009, when I had my last ruined orgasm. I decided then that what I really needed is permanent chastity; i.e. indefinite, continuous, perpetual orgasm denial and enforced chastity! Permanent chastity - NO more orgasms, NO more releases, just endless and merciless enforced chastity and endless and merciless orgasm denial.

Enforced chastity is what my little clitty needs, deserves and indeed craves! Sex is extremely pleasurable as is orgasm and ejaculation, but what I really love is the feeling of constant sexual frustration and the physical feeling of being locked inside a male chastity device! SO I AM A PERMANENT CHASTITY SLUT AND A PERMANENT ORGASM DENIAL SLUT!

My favourite fetishes include enforced male chastity and orgasm denial, masturbation torture, ruined orgasms and post orgasm torture, foot worship and foot slavery, boot blacking and shoe/boot worship, Goth Sissification, domestic servitude, human toilet bowl (urine only), human spittoon, small penis humiliation, erotic humiliation, Cock and Ball Torture, Corporal Punishment, Ball Busting, panties, and oral deprivation (gags and being gagged). I do enjoy pain (CBT, CP, mild ball busting); however, I am more of a humiliation slut than a pain slut.

My limits are:

Breath play (too deadly for my liking!), needles, blood play, adult babies (too weird!), anything illegal.

Other than fetish, BDSM and male chastity play, my other interests include alternative fashions & subcultures, animal rights/welfare, art & crafts (especially photography, drawing, & ceramics), Bill Hicks (RIP), books, bumblebees, butterflies, Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/The Nefilim, chocolate, Dr Who (old & new series), fantasy art & photography, Forbidden Planet (the shop in london), gothic fashion, gothic rock, Goths, grunge fashion, hats; wide-brimmed, hunt saboteurs & hunt monitors, Katie Melua, Mick Mercer, museums & art galleries, nature conservation, Perky Goths, photography, reading, natural redheads, Richard Stanley, role playing games (especially "Victoriana", "GURPS", "Dr Who - Time Lord" and "Dr Who - AITAS"), romance, Romantic & Victorian Goths, roses; red, Sheerfaith (Lynn S and Carl McCoy), Steampunk, talk radio programmes, Torchwood, vegetarian food, Victoriana, wildlife.

2. stony27

stony27 Keyholder

Kent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Still looking to be locked? I'm from Dartford..

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That was 5 years ago, I do believe chaste777 is no longer active here, or elsewhere on the internet.

Closing thread due to age.

maid_carrie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice