Chaste Zombie's Story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chaste_zombie, Feb 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    For whatever reason I thought I would capture my experiences with chastity here. I am a male in a somewhat casual, but ever more serious, FLR relationship with my wife. She has always been a dominant personality in every way but sexually, but has only now started exploring that side of her in a sexual way. I strongly encouraged her to become more dominant in our sexual relationship and although it took some doing, she is now very much enjoying being in charge.

As discussed in other threads the way I introduced my wife to being dominant was a little sneaky. She wasn't all that thrilled at me being locked up at first thinking it very weird. However I did what I could to prove to her that it was better that way for her. When I was locked up I became the most super attentive husband in every way. Hour long body massages daily, I would do all the chores, etc. I enjoyed the submission and she discovered the benefits. It got to the point that I can't sleep properly at night unless I give her body a massage.

I guess the moment it became real was during an incident where I orgasmed in her and ejaculated without permission and before she had her orgasm. She was so used to me waiting on her and enjoying me being in a state of sexual frustration she decided to punish me by declaring that I would wear thong underwear only ... forever. That was several months ago... every once in a while she sees me in changing in the thong, or putting her hand down my pants and squeezes my naked cheeks... it makes her so happy. While I have come to enjoy wearing the thong (I can't imagine other underwear now) I won't make that mistake again. It is hard though because she loves PIV sex, so I am fucking her ever few days.

Over the past couple of years working on the chastity and FLR thing she has become so used to be in charge but what truly made me happy was lately she had some employment issues that hurt her self-esteem. She said that the way I treat her, worshiping her in every way, it is what keeps her from getting depressed.

Currently the device I wear about 50% of the time is one of those Chinese stainless steel cock cages with a metal urethral insert. This device is way better than the CB6000s I used to wear. However I may be changing for something smaller in the future. I find I am a 'grower'. My dick in a rested state is very small, but when erect can be about 5 inches long, 6 inches when wearing a cock ring. When I first got it I was hesitant about the insert into my urethra, but now I love it when it is in. It locks down my cock inside and out in a fantastically wonderful way.

One thing I do is I tie a string around the cockring part keeping it on and tight even without the cage. About half the time when we have sex without the cage the ring is still on and it gives me a huge (for me) erection. Does wonders about keeping it super stiff and super hard and yet because it dulls the sensation, it makes it easy not to orgasm uncontrollably (see the punishment above). I also find that when I orgasm wearing the cock ring because of less sensation, it is basically a ruined orgasm so I stay somewhat horny even after the fact which is a benefit. Having said that there is nothing better then sessions like I had last weekend where I fucked her for about 20 minutes, asked if I could orgasm and then she said no... put it back away. God what a mind trip that was.

Anyways... I will go for now... I have lots more to add about my experiences in future posts.

manintyres likes this.
  2. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Long time since my post. I have not been in a cage near as much as I should these last couple of months. However wife and I had a chat and things will change this summer. I have a new device on order and once that comes in and is tested she wants me back in it for a while. Basically my attention to her has really slipped, she is no longer feeling like I am treating her as I should in our FLR. So things are going to change for the better.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice