Chaste without a cage

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allforher, Apr 16, 2010.

1. allforher

allforher Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hello all. I'm a 31 year old male from the Southern U.S. I've been chaste for a few weeks now, but my Mistress doesn't want me wearing a cage. She just expects me to be good and if I'm bad she expects to know about it. I was okay at first but it's getting harder so that's why I'm here, I hoped talking about things could make this easier.

2. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    That's my situation now too. I did 18+ months without a cage once.

Although I think I would like a cage or device of some kind now, it's not looking like a practical option for me.

Anyways, welcome!

3. Kiddo

Kiddo Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I have also been without a cage since christmas. I can pull out of practically anything so we agreed that I follow her instructions. On the positive side is that it works. I have not wanked by myself since sometime in january and I was punished for it. So I learned my lesson and wont do it again.

My Mistress wants all of my sexual energy saved for her only and that works perfect for me too. There havent been more than 10 days between orgasms yet, but anything can happen. Its all up to her.

4. Kiddo

Kiddo Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    How long has it been between your orgasms? Is it a couple of weeks?
    Its more difficult without a cage, I agree. But I am beginning to realize its mostly in my head that its easier. I have accepted that she controlls all my orgasms and then its just a practial question if I wear a cage or not.

However its not all jolly good. She said two days ago, that she would like me wearing a cage, even if I can pull out. Just so I will have a constant reminder on her. Maybe Im getting sloppy....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice