Chaste Status & Ladies Thoughts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Obsequious, Feb 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    So, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to find out what the ladies think of each boys status. So...Reply to this post answering the following questions. Ladies, please comment back on your thoughts of each boys status...(Do you think he is trying hard enough? Is he showing enough dedication to his KH? What more can he do to prove his worthiness to be held by his Lady?) I am very curious to see if we boys are really keeping our Ladies happy or are they just being kind and merciful!
    I will start with...I am locked in the Evotion Orion - Custom sized as follows.
    Evotion Orion
    Orion/8-4gaPA
    PA 8ga
    Shaft Circumference or Diameter:
    Circumference = 106mm
    Shaft Length:
    32mm
    Glans Length:
    28mm
    Base Ring Diameter:
    51mm
    Ring Gap:
    13mm
    Prince Albert Gauge (optional):
    8 gauge
    Prince Albert Depth (optional):
    18mm
    Prince Albert Pin Material (optional):
    14K Gold plated
    Frenum Gauge (optional):
    Frenum Depth (optional):
    Filigree Pattern:
    Devoted
    Color:
    Blue
    This device is a GLOVE like fit. Super snug at all times. Keeps me in the smallest flaccid position 24/7. I am currently on day 7 of a new lockup. Started on 2/8/19 at 2:43 pm (EST).
    As of now reality is sinking in! I am waking multiple times per night and early morning not being able to relax for quite some time between "morning wood" attempts. As I have mentioned before, this device allows for NO MOVEMENT! I am being 100% honest...this thing does not move. The drooling has started, my nipples are SO tender and sensitive now. Madame has allowed me ruined orgasms by massaging and playing with my nipples. I can literally be milked by them after about two weeks locked up. I want out NOW...only 7 days in and I want out. Fortunately for me...Madame will NOT allow this any time soon. I know I will be locked for quite some time, especially since I misbehaved so badly! Every Lady I see that I find appealing...(which is a growing list) causes an immediate arousal that I must allow to run its course. The pressure builds so badly just at the backside of the ring...but no arousal is allowed past that point.

Please share your status and current experiences. I hope the Ladies will reply with their opinions of each boys status. I am curious to see just how much we chaste males can take before saying its been too much...then seeing how the Ladies comment on how much more they would demand of us.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Haha! So you to discovered your nipples when you became chaste! Me to!! Never actually liked them being touched B.C (before chastity!). Now I love Mrs Chaste teasing them, makes me leak. I've been known to have a little tweak myself as well!

3. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I have known about my super sensitive nipples for many many years now...what I did NOT know was that while locked up with the correct massaging and pressure...tweaking then will actually create a milking effect. Or at least a ruined orgasm. Very interesting feeling to say the least!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice