chasitity... what i need to know

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pointsprincess, May 19, 2009.

1. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    okay all ladies in charge of chastity.... how do you find a lover... bi lover would be better... but lover all the same

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Heya! :) Please help clarify, is this for cuckholding purposes? You're holding keys for someone, right?

mikecb

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Tell Us what you're looking for and I'm sure we can all come up with some advice for You.

Mistress Michelle

4. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    I am a keyholder and our relationship needs a lover to spice it up. I live in a very small town, homophobic rules.
    I have been out of the dating world for a long time, and I'm not sure how to get back in. I have met with a few men, but unfortunately I believe you have to click with the person.

So I am interested in anyones ideas on how one would go about meeting someone or trying to meet someone to accomplish my goal

Sherry

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    www.alt.com could be a good start. It seems to be popular web site for alternative people to meet. Other than that the web it'self is a great place to meet up with people. Hope this helps.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    pointsprincess, another place to look might be in the Craigslist "Casual Encounters" section.

mikecb

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Another option, although not for everyone, is to seduce one of your sissy's friends. This can be very effective for the cucky - being outed to one of their friends. Imagine cucky's chagrin trying to explain to a friend why they are in incapable of meeting your sexual needs. The advantage for you is that you already know something about the person and you can leave the initial conversation about your intent in the hands of your sissy cucky. Have cucky invite them home - have a few drinks - get comfortable and see what happens. Honestly, this method is seldom used but I think it's perfect - at least - if your cucky has at least one friend that meets the standard. Good luck.

8. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I've known this situation too. It can work very well. The new person becomes a Dominant Third and will have an interest in ensuring that subby stays under lock and key. It's best to devise a system that the new M can have a guarantee that subby's not been unlocked without His knowledge. Other than that try shemakesthe rules, largely an FD site but with plenty of male members - they have a dating section where you post what you're looking for. There's also www.collarme.com you can try.

9. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Dating a friend usually works best by spreading some rumour like hubbies left town or living in the spare room etc , then they will be lining up to date you Princess , but as Miss D suggests it works wonders on consolidating hubbies aready weakened position as alpha male and it really spices things up for everyone involved :)

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just stumbled across mine! Lol

Having said that, it's not really working out how we'd hoped.

I think I'd much rather "fall" into a relationship than go in search... just like falling in love.

Unfortunately this doesn't work in the BDSM world because the other person is usually also looking for love or a relationship and it's a bit of a downer when you hit them with "actually I just want to have lots of sex with you in front of my sissified/chastised boyfriend!"

In these cases, the others are right... you need to look for someone who is already seeking the opportunity you have on offer! :evilgrin0042:

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

well,,,,, some times you have to go the extra mile ..... we are living in a simelar situation,, and fortunatly we have a very nice quite flat in a town ca. 350km away from were we live and that makes things more easy....
    reg.gweny:anim_37:

12. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I have found Myself in the same position with no luck, I have tried Alt.com and Craig's list, but have only found either "gamers" or horny men with nothing to offer. I guess a lot depends on the area you live in and how far you might be willing to travel. Like you, Princess, I also have to have that "connection". You might want to try "Fetlife.com"

Good Luck.
    Ms.Linda

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    I'll throw in collarme.com as a good fetish/BDSM personals site.

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    btw, Ms. Linda...i love Your new avatar picture...stunning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice