Charity idea

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Mar 5, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    For some time I have had an idea that is similar to Lipsticky's £1 per day challenge. With the notable difference that I would acution off the key with the winning bid being bid being donated to a breast cancer charity.
    The key would be leased for the month of October which is Breat Cancer Awareness month here in the states.
    I am in the process of designing a device. I have this weird quirk of wanting to make rather than by things. I'm also tired of spending money on devices that aren't secure or cause lacerations in areas that are a bit sensitive. So this is dependent on me getting a functional design between now and then.
    I'd rather do it with a local domme, makes logistics easier, but I might could do a long term thing. Of course, I'd be at her service if she required it. I would also be open to a more long term arrangement, if we were compatible.

I'm just looking for feedback on how popular of an idea this would be. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Hoss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice