Changing Cb6000s to Ht4

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by subm93, Nov 23, 2020.

1. subm93

subm93 New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hi.

Since i dont have any good experience with cb6000s (too visible, not comfy, bad materials and so on) i decided to order new belt. We got pretty excited with my gf when during exploring internet we found holy trainer and we didnt think much and just ordered it :D But now im curious if its gonna work. We ordered nano size. Should it be fine for penis like 2,6 inches in normal state. Or the bigger (small/standard) one would be better? Of course we can get another but we both are waiting for it so bad, we both are unfortunately hot headed :p

Anyone with similiar size could confirm?

2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    The penis will compress and/or be pushed back into the body. If the tube is mouch shorter than the penis, I have found the folded skin traps oils and sweat, and gets unpleasant in a hurry. An excessively long cage OTOH, promotes raw spots from the constant motion. Your size sounds like the small or standard (the latter being nearly ideal) would be the better choices, but there are plenty of people running around with Nubs. If you're going to remove and clean every day or two, there's no issue, long term 24/7 wear is when you'd see trouble.

Guest 3972 and ResponsiblePirate like this.
  3. subm93

subm93 New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Ok thanks, probably i wont be wearing it during the night. I cant image how ppl manage to wear nubs :D but i hope ill get used to nano even if its gonna be small (hope not too small :p)

handsolo likes this.
  4. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    you are maybe 1/2" bigger than me when flacid..
    ive used a HT1 & 2 small for years and it was ok, but probably had 1/4" space 50% of the time
    I recenty got an HT4 nano and its probably just the right balance of snug but not crushed.

subm93 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice