Change the Name To "FLR & Femdom Mansion"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Apr 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Going into my longest lock up in CHASTITY yet, my amazing KH told me she'd like me to post more of my own threads about our experience. But that would include talk of how she punishes me. Talk of cages and how they work and are used. Etc etc.

But it's starting to seem like that's not what's wanted here, at CHASTITY Mansion. Since my submissive bona fides aren't apparently up to the standards to be expected around here, why bother? I'm not submissive enough. Insane love and devotion for her, and living in CHASTITY aren't apparently enough to make my experiences worthwhile to share. In fact, our lack of slavish devotion to hardcore FLR, femdom, and male submission are apparently a threat to what the real CHASTITY Mansion should be. What it was in the good old days.

Perhaps it's time to stop pretending that this is a site run by, and for, practitioners of male chastity, and change the name to something reflective of the real desire of so many here apparently. Perhaps "FLR & Femdom Mansion" will help you guys keep away the rifraf like @Nicoftime and myself. After all, we just live male chastity every day. And that's not what's really desired here.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  2. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    So I'm a bit of a lurker here but I can personally say that I love reading your and @Nicoftime 's writing. They're two of the few threads I follow because I feel like they're realistic. In other moments I do enjoy the crazy and out there and over the top, sort of like my mind stretching its kinky legs. I like it all I guess. Long story short anyone should be able to post whatever they want on here(so long as it's legal and not attacking others), and the number of views and responses should in effect give a clear picture of what is and isn't valued here. That's my $0.02. Anyways, there are still some people who like reading you, your GF's, and Nicoftime's stuff so I say keep going!

Stuckinsteel and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I think we all just need to take a step back and breathe. There's no reason why you can't do your own thing and the "hardcores" do theirs. I plan on carrying on with how I do things around here (with minimal cursing). I suggest you do the same. Just ignore what you don't like.
    Good luck

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife and I have been into chastity play for over 4 years. Been locked up 24/7 as much as practical, for all that time. I get 3 orgasms this year. My wife is submissive and does not want to be dominant. Yet we both enjoy chastity. I do not feel as you do. I feel comfortable here. I have posted many times that I do not worship women and think they are superior. They are equals in many respects, but you cannot ignore the physical differences and mindset between the sexes.

I was a sub to my wife's girlfriend/lover for 30 years. I got both a dominant and submissive woman each night so we did whatever we were in the mood to do. No matter what, and D/s play ended at the bedroom door. I was firmly in charge of the Triad outside of sex. I have been into fetish play for 47 years and pretty much tried them all, even the yucky ones. I ran a sex BBS before the internet using a 300 baud modem. I was making web pages before the internet was graphical and few even heard of it. I have been to many sex related web site since their inception. I am a realist. I know that more than half who post are just living their sex life online. I know that men pretend they are woman. It sometimes bothers me when a new member starts out of the gate with a post that has his wife becoming a dominatrix overnight and wearing his cage 24/7 from day one. It took me many months to do that and my wife is not dominant in bed. I have agreed to make sex all about her. I can change that if I want. I am not forced into anything and can masturbate even when locked. We do chastity as it is done in real life. The kind where you have an emergency key and your wife feels guilty for denying you orgasms for the first few months.

I have posted my feelings many times. I have stated that I am not in a FLR and consider chastity as just another sex game like all the others we played. We try to not make chastity bleed too much into our marriage. We do not use sex as a currency in my marriage. I cannot do anything to change my wife's date for my orgsam, either way. Unlike you, I feel welcomed and comfortable here. No one has attacked my version of chastity or tried to tell me that I am doing it wrong. Perhaps it is that the tone of my posts are on an even kneel. I have found some members who practice chastity like my wife and I do. I can usually tell the real players from the phony.

I also admit in may posts that I do not get self locking since to me, chastity is about a power exchange and without a KH where is the exchange. However, I accept their version of chastity as being as valid as any other. There are no rule books and I was once the target of the BDSM police because I was submissive only during sex. Who cares what others think. I am a stickler for safe and sane fetish play. Even still use my safe word in chastity play. I always have access to an emergency key and even tell those that do not have one how dangerous it is. I know that from personal experience.

I also admit that I chuckle a little when I read someone complaining how difficult it was to be locked and denied for two days. I do not even consider it chastity until at least a month has gone by. However, I do remember when two days was a lot for me too, So to end this long post, as all my posts are, while it was true a few years ago about the flavor of this forum, I have come back to it as it has a nice mixture of different versions of chastity with no one claiming theirs is better. Just like in life, there are going to be people with all sorts of values and morals. You just stick to yours and accept those of others as valid for them.

5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    There's nothing wrong at all with your style of chastity @Thatguyontheinternet , and your posts and reports describing your journey are greatly appreciated by many members, so please, please feel free to continue with them.

As said by @Steve-0, carry on as you are?

We do need to have a curb on the use of swear words, but one of the other beauty's of the English language is that there are plenty of other adjectives available.

Stuckinsteel and jshackleton2016 like this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well I appreciate your kind words @SubVerity, I do. It just does seem over the last little bit that anyone not deep into Femdom and FLR gets rough treatment, or is blamed for some perceived decline of the CM. As if just because those of us who don't capitalize every "she" and "her" are somehow poisoning the otherwise pure well from which we all drink.

As I now see it, there are two convergent mentalities here at CM - those like myself for whom femdom and FLR is an outgrowth of Chastity, and those for whom chastity is an outgrowth, or extension of their FLR / Femdom lifestyle. The perspective of each set of people is understandably different. What is valued and how various behaviors are prioritized is a direct result of which of those mentalities you live. But I say "convergent" on purpose, because from the outside looking in we must all look quite the same! Yet somehow some of us believe we are so very different.

I don't know that I've ever posted to another persons thread to give them grief for being too submissive, for being too under the control of their KH / Domme, or for being nauseatingly devoted to women in the abstract. Yet it certainly seems to me that folks who live that approach feel quite comfortable hammering away on anyone who doesn't seem to live up to their own standards. My woman has a key around her neck that unlocks a CAGE AROUND MY PENIS. I realize that all is relative, but if we all step back a bit I think we'd all have to agree that in the grand scheme of things that reality reveals a fairly high level of submission.

So of course, by all means, when she posts "unauthorized cum", we fully expect, even welcome, the comments that talk about how much trouble the person would be in if they were me. Or what that KH would do if she were @Thatgirl. Hell, I'm fairly certain Thatgirl posts sometimes so that I can see those comments and remember how good I have it! I would never want those comments to stop. Yet too many here seem to be saying that they would be quite happy to never hear from those of us who come down on the other side of that spectrum. And Im not sure why. It can be tiring. Especially when noting that the hardest of the hardcore tend to be those with the least to offer by way of actual experiences to share.

@DJ711 - thank you! And worry not, I'm not going anywhere. My frequency of posting ebbs and flows with how I feel the posts are received, or with how much @Thatgirl is demanding I post. But I won't be run off by paper tigers.

As for swearing. Well, it is what it is. If the rules say don't use curse words, we should try not to use curse words. I'll be the first to admit that I swear far, far too much in real life. Im one of those "North American" animals after all. (BTW - any Canadians here confused about who "North Americans" refers to when used in a condescending way - worry not, you're off the hook. Of that I'm fairly certain).

So of course I'll post on! And I want people to tell me Im a jerk, and that I have it easy, and that if I was their sub Id get beat to tears. Just don't tell me my experience is less real than yours, or less valuable to the average member reading, or that Im hurting the Mansion by being active. There is a CHANCE that the average person might be able to start living this lifestyle the way @Thatgirl and I do it. But I see little chance the average person jumps in and starts living it the way our detractors seem to believe we all should.

Smile ON!

zorglub, Steve-0, CJ's hubby and 2 others like this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    OMG Such a lot of fuss about nothing. Just because someone asked you to temper your language. No one is doubting your desire to live your way of chastity or your opinions. There are many different ways and we should try and accept them all.
    It seems that some of you are quite paranoid. Live and let live, for heavens sake.

8. Ms.Shauna

Ms.Shauna Member

his KH
    Edmonton, AB. Canada
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I couldn't agree more Ms B. Well put.

9. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Live and let diiiiie! :p
    But more serious: why is everyone claiming to tell about THE way chastity has to be done?o_O
    Next thing that might follow is that I'm told how often I'm to breathe!
    Seriously won't get any wages from NIKE for telling: just do it! ;)

Mash2214 and CJ's hubby like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Everyone is different and every relationship is different. No one is right and no one is wrong just Different. Your all one of a kind unique

Stuckinsteel and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice