Change of viewpoint

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OwedbyJM, May 19, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I have been locked basically 24/7 for 7 weeks. I do get nipple and anal play which I can orgasm( without Ejaculating). I find those orgasms to be very intense. While at times I miss being able to touch/use my Dick it, most of time I’m very content very content to be locked in the belt. I almost fear the thought of ejaculating. I think as long as it’s been I would come to fast. I find the change from when will she unlock and use me, to being almost afraid she will to be odd. Do others feel the same way?

JaySaysYes and Shellysboytoy like this.
  2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Yeah. My wife told me Sunday morning that she was going to unlock me that evening. I had anxiety all day about it. How strong would my erection be? How long would I last? To be clear, we are still pretty new to all this. I'd been locked for almost a full week. That is my record.

It all worked out fine. When she unlocked me, I told her that I was having anxiety about it. To her credit, she told me what she wanted and how it would end. From that point on, I just had fun! The ruin at the end was a fascinating experience. Next time she unlocks me, I am going to ask her what she wants, and GO!

I don't know your KH, but I'd recommend telling her your fears, and just let her do what she wants.

archie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice