Change of mind

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by harddenial, May 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Been an interesting few days. My wife is travelling abroad to see family far and wide (work for me unfortunately). I needed to help in Court a few days after she left, which required unlocking my JailBird for security scans. So the evening before she left she had me stay put while she retrieved the key from her secret location. She then spoke to me in no uncertain terms about what was expected in terms of behaviour in her absence. No masturbation of any kind. Then she invited me to pussy worship. Even though the key was there, she did not unlock me, and we both had a wonderful time. A very hot experience.

A couple of days later I unlocked for Court. The JailBird had been on for over 23 weeks without any removal at all, (not for cleaning or anything, since cleaning was easy externally), so this was a big thing. Everything was fine. There were compression rings on my skin from where the skin had been scrunched up and a couple of slightly sore patches, but nothing worrisome [I have put a photo on my Gallery NewLife to be informative about the effect of a long lockup in a comfortable device with great attention to skin care.] There did not appear to be any significant size effects. I couldn't get a good erection but didn't try too hard as I didn't want to be tempted! I locked back up the same day so can't say anything more about erections or anything related. Most annoyingly Court was adjourned after just 2 hours...

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    When I have go to govt buildings like that I wear my silicone Bon4. Congratulations on not masturbating, I don't like to incur that risk.

Allen1987 and harddenial like this.
  3. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I noticed that I never hear of you cuddling after sex. Cuddling is a big thing for us. Don't you miss the closeness?

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Well we typically have a hug and kiss after sex, a sort of "mm that was nice" but quite brief. We do a lot of spooning cuddling in bed generally though, often with her hand draped over the cage which I find quite intense. I do agree, cuddling is great.

Allen1987 likes this.
  5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife has been off mega travelling seeing family while I have been working.
    Australia, NZ and more. More than a month away but now returned. Our house guests have been around much of that time (extending the original plan, which is fine) and so I have been getting regular hugs from a beautiful woman half my age which is both lovely but also highly disconcerting, especially in my locked state.

After several days of my wife recovering from jet lag, yesterday I couldn't wait any longer for some pussy worship and plunged my head betwen her legs and started eagerly licking and caressing with my tongue, with us in a 69 position. Usually I'm invited to do this, so I wasn't sure what reaction I would get. Fortunately it was a good one and soon she was responding, stroking my inner thighs and circling the ring of the cage with her fingers. She came several times and then pushed my head away. After a minute to recover she carried on teasing, running her hands over my chest and arms, down to the ring of the cage, being careful not to touch my penis at all. After about ten minutes she said "that was very nice" which signalled time to stop.

It had been a long hiatus and it took me a good time to recover my composure afterwards.

6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    A cold and dark winter afternoon, following a busy morning, nobody else around. A good chance to have a nap and snuggle in bed. When we woke up refreshed we enjoyed a nice session of her teasing me to distraction while I provided some nice oral orgasms for her. Before we got up to resume the day I said how nice that had been, a great way to spend a dark and cold winter afternoon. She replied "a great way to spend any time anywhere."
    What a nice comment. Made me melt inside.

Barburia, bondinchas, Unlucky and 3 others like this.
  7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Cold and raining hard on the east coast US. Had a very similar experience this morning.

I remember the days when it was over so soon. The pleasure we can bring is such a wonderful
    gift to the one we love. So many think being chaste makes no sense. Lie there and hear a comment
    like that is far more pleasing than ten seconds pleasure for me. From the sound of it we feel the same
    way. Others will never understand how close we can really get to the one we love at that point. I
    know She knows what it means to both of us. I think your love knows it also. The peace it brings.;-)
    :love::+1:

bondinchas and harddenial like this.
  8. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I hope you told her how wonderful it made you feel.

harddenial likes this.
  9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yes. In the form of a warm embrace.

10. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Women often prefer words. Just saying. My wife, although she has zero interest in PIV, sometimes likes to have me hold her in my lap as I stroke her, and tell her how badly I want her, and how much I ache for her, and how good it used feel for me. It gets her hot, like a sexy bedtime story, and makes her come.

Rectrix and harddenial like this.
  11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    The end of November is a busy time for us with both our birthdays plus wedding anniversary. A bit before, I said to my wife "what shall we do about a cake? " Using her best FLR style she replied "you are making one," which turned out well fortunately. We celebrated our anniversary with a trip to see the Royal Shakespeare Company. Good fun. As expected, the period passed without any suggestion of an unlocking. But finished by her popping her head round the bathroom door and saying to me "I'm shaving my pussy sometime in the next few days and you know what I will expect when I do." A great tease: I've had that image in my mind continuously since then!

Allen1987 and cagedjon like this.
  12. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    You lucky lucky man. To have such a caring and tormenting KH is rare and something you should treasure. If you do, she may allow you an orgasm, but obviously only on HER terms.

harddenial likes this.
  13. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Culture (RSC) and chastity and teasing. Does it get ANY better?

harddenial likes this.
  14. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, while giving her oral in the 69 position, I was particularly aware of all the really strong muscles contractions going on in her abdomen as she came several times. When she told me "enough, stop" I commented on that, saying how lucky she is to have such great orgasms compared to those of a typical male. She said "so you don't get such contractions when you spurt?" I pointed out that it was 21 months since she had indulged me, and as far as I could remember, I had no such equivalent muscle contractions that far from my groin. She replied "oh, that's too bad". Which did she mean, the 21 months or the contractions?!

15. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure it may be both. I still would like to know how they come with some of these
    phrases. they seem so common and natural. I know when She says 'that was so good", then
    follows that with "OK get back to the laundry". And She has this look in Her eyes like get
    going already. I do enjoy being used like that. Just wonder how they do it.

harddenial likes this.
  16. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I
    Yes indeed. I said to her this morning that I had read recently that sex communication gets worse as a relationship gets longer causing "needs" not being met. She said she thought communication should become intuitive, "you know what I want and I know what you need".

Barburia, bondinchas and Allen1987 like this.
  17. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have heard that before also. I think for some women it just becomes natural. They just must
    have a 'chastity gene' that becomes active when it is introduced. I guess that might be stretching
    a little bit, but we know and have seen that it is not as common as some would like. We are very
    'lucky' I think to have what we do. It has worked very well for us.:+1::love::lock:

harddenial likes this.
  18. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Well it is now more than a year since I was "permanently locked". The JB cage has proved to be totally unproblematic, has not needed to be removed for cleaning, and my skin seems to have fully adjusted to the presence of the cage. Milking and leaking provide (some) relief and security checks lead to an occasional unlocking (the last six months ago). It's been challenging for sure, and a very interesting experience which seems set to continue.

Max & Cuckold, Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, and thanks for the update. Your success and the happiness the two of you share is inspirational.

harddenial likes this.
  20. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Thinking about the last few years there has been a lot of changes. August 2017 started the new road we are on now. It has been a whirlwind of emotions and growing beyond the bounds of where most people go. Back then I said it was all about Her. A few months ago She said: " it was now all about us."

Due to the fact that there are so many sensational stories here, I ended my journal here in December. Many things have changed and a relationship has come together between the three of us. My spinning emotions and feelings have finally leveled out. The Behind Barz belt has been as She has said: "one of the best investments she ever made." It has fit perfect for me and excitement just causes a little feeling of pressure and no pain.

It has definitely been a very interesting and challenging experience. When She felt free to explore the door evidently open up for Her to think of what She wanted. And here we are. I think of what your love said to you"

There is a truth to that statement that I think I understand, but how it works is a total mystery to me. We have become very close friends. D has said that she is so happy that it worked between the two of us, it makes Her feel so alive. When we are alone that feeling of closeness just gets deeper, I wonder how deep it really can be? She wants to share everything with me, and She sure does. Our woman are very rare indeed, I wonder what is ahead for us. :+1:

harddenial, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  21. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    A little while after my last posting I was unlocked for a security check for travel to France. As explained above I had been in chastity for a long time. What changes were noticeable? The most obvious were the bar marks on my penis which resembled scars. Also I was maybe an inch shorter when erect. I had been expecting to be locked back up promptly but this did not happen; however, I was required to stay orgasm free. After a few days I noticed that the bar marks were still very obvious, but that my size had returned to approximately that before "permanent chastity" started a year earlier. The days passed and I struggled to stay orgasm free. Once back home, as I was about to lock up again, I noticed a split in my skin which took several days to fully heal. In total I was out just less than three weeks before being relocked. During that time I was teased and sorely tempted, but had managed to stay orgasm free. Just. So my next spell of "permanent chastity"began. I was pleased I had passed the test, but wonder how much longer I could have gone unlocked before temptation and frustration would have got the better of me.

cagedjon and Rectrix like this.
  22. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I really think your devotion to her is greater than you think. I recently was asked to be with Susan overnight with no belt. Not at all what I wanted to do. We kissed and hugged as always, but I couldn't betray either one's trust in me.

I think after sometime her desires become ours. If we betray them we betray ourselves. That is one thing we can't get away from. I think like me,.you are all Her's. I can't think of a better place to be. You are not alone in the way you love her. Never doubt your commitment to her.:+1:

cagedjon and Rectrix like this.
  23. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Fifteen weeks since I was relocked. No cage removal at all. With no security checks on the horizon, this could be a *long* stint. Apart from for pissing, my cock has only one function now, to be the conduit for the spontaneous non-orgasmic emissions, drips and leaks. Unpredictable and potentially embarrassing. and increasingly frequent!

Rectrix, Mash2214 and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice