Chance for me to have vaginal penetration.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Boydavid, Jun 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    its been a strange few days unlocked and I have cum a few times with masterbation. My top came round a few nights ago with a female freind and we had a nice evening during which time I admitted I was a virgin as far as I had never had my penis inside a vagina. Anyhow this morning my top has said this lady was interested in me as a man and disabled and she has offered to have sex with me. This would be me on my back and her lowering herself on me. I really am interested to know what it would be like with a my penis in a wet vagina and I have agreed to do this tonight. I am really nervous. My top who is my care worker will be present and help with getting me in the right position and getting my clothes off and stuff.
    I can't wait now and will let you know how it goes.

Grunky, Mark Owen and spider203 like this.
  2. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    I keep going from exited to really nervous. I know an erection will be no problem. Will I need lube.?. I don't really know what to expect but I guess it can't be too different from a well lubed anus. Any advice from anyone would be appreciated. Don't forget I will have my care worker to help. I will be able to play with her breasts as well I guess. Good grief what have I done.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Top and caretaker are not two words that go together. Good luck if you are serious.

RGL and Thatgirl like this.
  4. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Well it's the morning after and just to answer the above comment he is both my sexual partner and my care worker as I have explained in other posts.

Last night was good but thinking back not what I thought it would be like. It was nicer than anal much less tight and very wet.
    I insisted in being totally naked as was everyone else in the end. I lay on my back she got on top grabbed my dick and got me in. I won't go into anymore detail but enough to say I ejaculated prity fast about 90 seconds.
    She then lay down I transferd into my wheelchair while my top got to work on her. It was great watching him he was very good and I put my hand on his arse while he was doing it.
    He took much longer than me and she was clearly enjoying it.
    To be honest it's a good job I am a bottom I think I might have only taken about 60 seconds to cum. At least now I am not a virgin but I really have mixed emotions about it. When she had gone I burst into tears. I can't explain it but I think I was jealous when my top was doing it and doing it so good.
    We both got a shower in my wet room and he got me into bed.

Grunky, Xtudo3002 and spider203 like this.
  5. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Seems like you are disppointed in the sex, btw why are you a virgin for so long?

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a wonderful experience - of sorts, and thanks for sharing it with us. The feelings of inadequacy are the same as many bottoms feel when they're shown the reality of their situation, and their abilities. Those tears are very precious, I hope you found them in some way enjoyable.

Regarding cumming very quickly - in part it will be due to the nervousness, and in part as you've no doubt not come for a while. I was having a similar problem with a woman I'd had the hots for for some years - when it came to it I'd go off in a very short time, till she said "See how fast you can come" which took the pressure and worry off in a remarkable way. So, familiarity and personal expectation and stress all have a part to play in this. Beyond that - if I've come once, say 20 minutes previously, then I'll last much longer the 2nd time. Talk to your carer about these things and see if there's some way to evolve the experience.

7. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    I was a virgin because I have only ever been interested in guys. I really appreciate the above comment and the concern so thanks for that. You know thinking back I didn't even have time to have a feel of her breasts. I think if the offer comes again I will turn it down and stick to what I know best. Thanks though guys. At least I am not a heterosexual virgin anymore and it did feel nice.

8. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Have thought a lot all day about last night and have asked to be locked again so that is how I am now. I was not great as a top so will go back to what I know. It's Friday night and my top is sleeping over tonight and I will serve him, sexually that is. I am full of regrets about last night I could have done felching of my own cum for once what you call cream pie I think. I never made the most of it but never mind.

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    You could have felched your top's cum for that matter.

Lovely word Felch. The owners of the Two Brewers in Clapham had an alsatian they'd called Felcher - mainly so they could walk on Clapham Common shouting it out loud. :)

10. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Your so right I could have cleaned up his and mine.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  11. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    That would have been so nice. Don't forget It Next time.

12. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Looking back it would have been nice but at the time after ejaculation I just didn't think of anything like that. I was a 45 year old Virgin hetro wise and I guess it was all to much. I don't think I would be willing for a repeat performance so there probably will not be a next time.

13. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Think again, Never say never again, Greetings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice