Chains or band? Which is better?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Paulette the Tart, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Before I buy a steel florentine style belt I would like users' opinions on the choice of rear chains or a continuous band. I would prefer chains for hygiene reasons but I'm worried that they would produce a rather obvious vpl and that they would make the belt easier to defeat with a vibrator.

The belt I'm considering is the My-Steel Ergoslim Comfort with ergonomic hip band but opinions from all wearers of steel belts and their Keyholders would be appreciated.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i much prefer the cable type as it is relatively easy to keep clean and leaves no sign on your rear profile that you have one on. The tollyboy drop front style is very well spoken of see steelpants blog for more info.

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cable for me too:EM_Kung_Fu_Panda004

4. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Rear cable thong I highly recommend. It's the most secure and easiest to keep clean in my opinion.

5. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Mistress has me in a MySteel Transformation Comfort with continuous crotch. If your keyholder requires you to undergo anal training continuous crotch is needed to lock the plug in place. The major disadvantages are cleaning after defecation and that penetration by a strap-on by your mistress is not possible. An alternative is possibly the Locked-in-Steel with cables which which has an option for a locking rear shield.

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    cable i would say is still the best.. reg GWENY

7. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is exactly the model we have been looking at, and I am very glad I read you post. We were edging towards a continuous band because of the lockable plug, which my wife and Mistress could removed at any time for penetration. May I ask how big the hole in the band is? Looks like cable otherwise.

~WF

8. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Anus hole is oval shaped, 4.5 cm ( 1 3/4 inches) wide by 9 cm ( 3 1/2 inches) long.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  9. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I have the continous rear shield with anal opening, I like it pretty well and it allows for plug play very easily. I have not had a problem with bathroom or hygene issues.

10. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Steel.

I think the My Steel belt is excellent and is so comfortable I often forget it is being worn.Mine uses the rear stainless strap-it does not cause any problems with body functions providing it is properly adjusted.It also gives your keyholder (if you have one) the option of fitting a locking plug.Whether this is an advantage is open to discussion!

11. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    question on long term plug wear

This may have been discussed elsewhere, but I've been reading for a while and thought this would be a good post to piggyback off of. I understand the belts allow for locking plugs, and I really like that idea.

However, pragmatically, can a plug be worn for long periods of time? I've heard some wearers have been able to take enemas nightly for evacuation, without removing the plug of course since it's locked. Now, I'm not sure what kind of mess that might make but I can surly imagine. Has anyone any experience with long term plug wear with either the Neosteel or My Steel?

Thanks,

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  12. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just came across this thread and wanted to get more comments on rear band options (sorry Jackie...:)

Rear Cable:

1. Do you poop "through" the cable or pull it to the side? I've read some can and some cant.

2. Are the cables fitted so you can pull it aside or is that a sign of a poorly fitted belt?

3. When you pull it to the side doesl it stay there while you go and/or wipe? If not how hard it is it to hold cable with one hand while you do?

4. I saw a full belt for sale in the classifieds that had both the cable and continuous rear. From what I can see on the various sites it doesn't look like you can switch from one to the other without a second belt?

5. Is it possible to pee with a full belt by squatting over a toilet? I don't mind sitting to pee, but there are instances where I am on the go and the facilities are less than desirable. I consume a lot of water for health reasons and need to pee a lot.

Continuous:

The continuous option looks a little wide from the opening towards the back. It looks like it would not fit into between your cheeks comfortably and also be visible through pants etc. Any experiences appreciated.

I am very active and need a chastity solution that is as transparent as possible. I don't want to run my life around it by having extremely limited bathroom options or having to wear khaki pants all the time.

TIA

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    speakiing from personal use the cable type i own on the tollyboy belt is a very snug fit between the cheeks and yet when sat down on the toilet seat the shiel flexes just slightly under the bodyweight and it is possible to pull the belt to the side a little ,but to be honest the cable is designed to be able to allow passage of any solids over it as it is not as big as some of the other types out there and so is quite a bit more flexible. As for squatting and peeing yes it can be done as the penis is being pointed down and to the rear it just needs a bit more accuracy than sitting. Overall once the initial excitement of having to go whilst wearing a full belt it becomes second nature and seems quite natural to do so. ENJOY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice