Chaffing solutions?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ATXSubby, Oct 2, 2021.

1. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    I have a Rigid Chastity Model 11. I'm experiencing some chaffing on the tip of my penis where the skin protrudes beyond the device. The chaffing occurs because the aforementioned skin comes into contact with my brief style underwear. Has anyone else experienced and resolved this problem? Maybe the tube on my chastity device is too short? Although, I've seen people with much shorter chastity device tubes on here. I'm thinking that I need tighter underwear or maybe a jock strap. Ideas?

2. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I've found that underwear with an active fly can run due to the extra seams/etc. I've also had it catch on the end of my catch and pull unexpected (and uncomfortably).

I've moved to wearing boxer briefs without a fly, so it's basically a flat piece of cloth over the cage. I find it works well. May be worth trying?

I like these: https://www.amazon.com/Neleus-Compression-Shorts-Pockets-Black/dp/B07SN58ZCG/ref=sr_1_43 or if you want to splurge, the Under Armor version: https://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-HeatGear-Midnight-X-Large/dp/B089T97MCY/ref=sr_1_2_sspa

I've also taken a liking to David Archy for summertime wear: https://www.amazon.com/David-Archy-Performance-Briefs-Gray-Solid/dp/B06X9LNVSJ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa. They're very light and it feels like I'm wearing next to nothing ... but the center seam in the crotch can sometimes rub and get annoying. They tend not to be super-tight fitting though so it's not that bad

ATXSubby likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    I agree the fly on underwear can be a problem, but as I said in another post, I much prefer briefs, thongs, or jocks over boxers. And microfibre one are so soft, you won’t get any chaffing with them.

ATXSubby likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    @Jr4123 i had that with my one cage and yes little tight panties stop it.

ATXSubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice