cellmate by qiui

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by jane7, Nov 22, 2019.

1. candie

candie slave sissy

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I bought a cellmate, tried to use it and somehow the locking pin was loose and I think I lost it.. Any idea where to get a replacement (I've asked the seller and I'm waiting for their reply)

2. candie

candie slave sissy

Local Time:
    So, an update. The seller replaced my cellmate!

Now I'm testing it. Slept with it for the first time.
    Not sure who I should trust to be my keyholder, perhaps some prodomme I can verify to be a real person.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. prometheus1891

prometheus1891 New member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    The biggest problem with the app is that it allows the wearer to reset the "master" or person who controls the locking and unlocking, and also allows to reset the lock timer. So it's pretty much like the wearer having the key in front of them and on the honor system. They seriously need to fix this so, at the very least, when you try to reset the lock timer or owner, the cage stays locked for a minimum of a day or two, or a week. The only consequence of resetting a lock timer or master is that after doing it a few times you have to wait a day to use the lock timer again. Doesn't make any sense and makes the entire idea of the device void. If you don't have a partner or someone to control the locking, then it would be better to just use a device with a key and hide it, at least that would take more time than a reset button. Great idea for a device, not very well thought out on the app end.

4. prometheus1891

Local Time:
    Try contacting Jake Guo on the app or there is a customer service feature, which will probably bring you back to him. He is the designer/owner I believe.

5. prometheus1891

Local Time:
    There is a failsafe, which makes the whole idea absolute. You can reset lock timers and the "master" anytime and easily. The new model in the design stage is supposed to unlock itself when the lock timer runs out, but again doesn't matter if you can simply reset the lock timer with a simple click on the app.

6. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Wireless technology is a great idea but mfg. need to incorporate the electronics into secure steel devices with GPS tracking, better battery technology, and real-time feedback to HK. As electronic advance, I think we shall see some better devices. Be careful, the KH will have total control of KH's property.

durango_o and prometheus1891 like this.
  7. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    I did half of locktober now I have a weeping sore on the underside of my ball sac. I put some antibiotic cream on it. Anything else I should be doing? At night I air it out. I miss my cage!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    you just need to ride it out and let it heal, I had similar when I went to my custom device, I though it was perfect, but the ring was to tight and caused an abrasion on my scrotum. So I had to reorder a bigger ring and go back to my old cage.
    Just keep it as dry as possible and keep applying the cream.

9. hotiger

hotiger New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I bought a cellmate and it worked for a few days. But the rings, even the larger one, are too small plus the gap is way too narrow (unless you have balls slightly bigger than a squirrels). So I get blue balls after a few minutes and they hurt like hell. I found Kink3d and he made me a larger ring with bigger gap and it fit nicely. Left the cage on overnight but on the next morning I got the same message like Alana: opening error. I broke the thing and contacted customer support and got a new one, however now I have to deal with the small rings again. Chris from Qiui told me, the next generation will have an adjustable ring, which doesn't help at the current situation. So I can only use it for maybe one hour; this is very sad, since the cage itself is very comfortable.

10. mmmiki71

mmmiki71 New member

Electronic
    Serbia
    Local Time:
    I am happy with my chastity cellmate. I have been on qiui for 17 months. I tried the self-locking works perfectly with the timer.
    I changed 5 key holders. I am in jail now and there is no chance of unbind chastity.
    Cellmate is a comfortable Chastity, I wore it continuously for about 50 days. I never had an orgasm, nor could I take my dick out of chastity.

11. mmmiki71

mmmiki71 New member

Electronic
    Serbia
    Local Time:
    Chastity cellmate has a bad battery cover. After half a year, I had to glue the lid with glue and now I have no problems. The ring is metallic and narrow. I have to lubricate every day.
    A new version of cellmate 2 will be on sale soon. I think it's better than the first version.

12. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
  13. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Did they fix the hack-ability and a possible failsafe if the battery dies? Older design was known to have waterdamage issues.

also the lack of tube-diameter customisability is still concerning.

14. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
    I would have assumed that solving the hack-ability would have been Qiui's first priority on the upgrade.They do state that the new model is more durable and has better waterproofing.
    Dimensions of the two sizes appear to be unchanged, but the adjustable ring is a another good improvement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice