cellmate by qiui

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by jane7, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Oh2 B Locked

Oh2 B Locked Member

Healthcare
    Groveland, Florida
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Interesting alternatives! Thank you for sharing.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    This is very much sounding like a "not quite there yet" device/app. Regarding the device itself, I see only large and small ring sizes offered. I assume they don't cater for specific base ring diameters? Generic base rings are rarely quite right. Still tempted to try..... hehe

3. Johnngnky

Johnngnky Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I haven't had one since I'm chinese and it's hard to get these things.

but I would never trust something like this, the chances of something wrong happening is much more probable.

However, if an european manufacturer decided to take on this idea, they might be able to connect it via IFTTT. That would be amazing, as it would allow a lot of new ways to play with chastity.

hardbodysub likes this.
  4. Oh2 B Locked

Oh2 B Locked Member

Healthcare
    Groveland, Florida
    Local Time:
    Either QIUI needs to harden the design and improve the app...and add more security and privacy protections.

Maybe they will - or someone else - improve on this design with a removable rechargable battery that can make the rest of the device completely waterproof..and maybe add a hapatic motor to add vibration/tap signal options..maybe even shock functions...when the battery is attached.

KBS and hardbodysub like this.
  5. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Great tips from all... based on what I am reading, I will wait til next year for this techno;ogy

6. ChasteSissy#1

ChasteSissy#1 New member

Retired
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    After playing with the device for a day to learn how to use it I finally locked it off and set a timer. Not for long but the feeling of not being able to open is fantastic. As I get used to it I will gradually begin to increase the timer for longer periods.

7. Oh2 B Locked

Oh2 B Locked Member

Healthcare
    Groveland, Florida
    Local Time:
    @ChasteSissy#1 - Remember that once you set a timer, there is NO resetting it. You have to reach out to customer service in China and once they understand the issue and get your information, can reset it. So...there is no emergency unlocking except for bolt cutters.

8. ChasteSissy#1

ChasteSissy#1 New member

Retired
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    It is fantastic to get the message "Timer active Can't unlock and know you have no choice but to wait for the timer to expire. A great keyholder just don't over estimate your capabilities.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes but what if something happen and it broked and when it was spose to unlock it dint.

10. ChasteSissy#1

ChasteSissy#1 New member

Retired
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    It actually does not open when the timer runs out. When the timer rins out you are allowed to issue the open command.

durango_o likes this.
  11. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is internet access required to unlock the device?

A security camera company, Guardzilla, recently ceased operating without notifying its customers. The cameras that customers bought and the video files saved could only be access through their app. The app had to connect to the company’s servers to access any of the camera’s functions. Now that the company has stopped providing this service, the devices are just big paperweights.

Thus, I am asking because we don’t know how long the company will be around. I would hate to see the headline “Cocks permanently locked when company shuts down” Also, it would be unfortunate to buy the device only to have it become a paperweight.

If the app works without internet access (doesn’t have to phone home to work), then the user will hopefully be able to use the device as long as the app is still on the phone.

I love the idea, but a back-up plan may be needed, even if only due to an internet outage.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  12. slave 1.5

slave 1.5 New member

Local Time:
    i would be grateful if you could tell me how you separated the cover from the electronics. My Mistress is about to lock me up in one of these and i'd like to know how to break out if the hardware or software fails. Thank you.

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    If it fails, PM me and I can probably help.
    ...but I think you will get more from the experience if you don't know how to get out at any time.

jemima likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if that happen you got to stop in it for ever and ever and ever. :) giggle.

15. slave 1.5

slave 1.5 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you. And I think you are probably right.

16. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    This made me grin :D

The app idea kind of got me excited - could have been a deal maker for me. It just seemed so convenient if it did work seamlessly.

17. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    And if the device was stainless steel. Plastic is simply too unhygienic for more than a few hours.

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  18. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I have mixed experiences with the CellMate. The design is ingenious. The App is still a little flaky. The community feature is a nice add on. The device is not suitable for longer wear for me. After two hours my balls are on fire. I blame the space between ring and balls being too small. That said, the feeling of helplessness when a mistress remotely locked me up was just devilishly good.

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  19. GentleJim

GentleJim New member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Hi, New to the forum. I registered as I see there are some with a cellmate. I've had mine for about 4 months now. The software is interesting, I think it needs a better flow, it at the beginning not so easy to understand how it works. After much questions in the qiui forum only then could get to know how to use it.

I've been lucky, I found a tech-savvy keymaster - by mistake I transferred the device ownership over to her. I know she wont give it back now and she has been testing with me to understand its capabilities. We decided not to use the timer option, just in case I need to under emergency have it unlocked. So she has left the device open for me to choose myself when to unlock. Sometime when she wants to train me, she will take back the option and then she is in full control of the device.

I can stay locked for about two days, I can only continue by applying a little body gel, that burning subsides and should be fine thereafter until maybe two more days later. So for the GermanGuy82, I would suggest applying some gel around the ring and then slide it on. You'll find it so much more comfortable.

I'm confident now that the device will unlock whenever I can or am able to. It was a little weird at the stat not understanding how it really worked. Once I could figure out the working of it, it is simple to operate and unlock.

What I'd love that currently is missing is there is no sensor, the keymaster does not know if the device is locked or if it is opened, if I'm caged or not. I need to send a photo showing that the lock mechanism is actually locked in place. You can kind of lock yourself in without actually locking it, so you can easily slip the lock latch off if it is not actually locked in.

When the keymaster changes the permissions, where I am locked in and she has the control, my heart pounds, there is no way I can slip out of the cellmate. Once you are locked in, you are locked in and unable to slip out. I am totally then under control by my keymaster, and anything she wants then she gets. I would at all cost keep her happy for I don't want to be punished and be locked in for weeks or months.

We play remotely, she is 800km away and have lots of fun.

don't make the mistake like I did and give her keymaster authority over the device, it means the device now belongs to her, there is no way to get the ownership back unless she gives it back to me. I know that she won't, and like I mentioned earlier I am lucky as she is sensible with it's use on me. We have a pain threshold code that she may test me with and helps her decide if I really am in pain or not. I wouldn't want to be locked in and have that burning feeling GermanGuy82 described, but body gel does help.

It would also be good if the device had some sort of thermometer or some other sensors made available, such as plug on adapters to other nasty fun things, maybe in their next version. I'd also love to be able to use a website for their forums and using the device. The only option here is using smartphone (iphone/android).

CHeers
    Jim

20. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Digital wireless technology is the way to go but the mfg. have not made a complete system as. When they do the KH will have unlimited control of the sub. Interesting and frightening.

GentleJim likes this.
  21. GentleJim

GentleJim New member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Well if I may, it does make chastity real, training real, D/s real. As a last resort, one can choose to destroy the device to breakout. I don't think your keymaster would be too impressed if you did choose to do so.

22. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    High Tech.
    The Mfg. are not there yet. The complete system would secure, made of steel, escape proof, water proof, wireless, and programable. The KH would have real-time assess to all of the features. So the sub would not have any ability to mess with it.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  23. CaramelMochaBoss

Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    And ofcourse ur emergency unlock that notifies KH of the jailbreak/emergency. Would also be fun if the device could not lock back up again without KH permission.

24. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Yes, all of the above. KH gets completed data and communicate with her sub as needed. She know exactly where the sub is at all times. She has absolute control . That is why there is no escape or bad behavior.

25. CaramelMochaBoss

Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    Added points if ball zapping can be included. Hahaha but real talk, i read ball zapping is not good and can kill ur ball long term. So maybe the ball zapping is fantasy mode ;) hahaha it would be funny tho

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice