Ceintures de chasteté (langue française)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lapinou, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    #1 Lapinou, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
    Bonjour tout le monde,

Après m'être fait envoyé sur les roses par des petites cheffes dans un premier temps lorsque je demandais un post en français, un modérateur intelligent m'a finalement autorisé à ouvrir un post en français; comprenant certainement le ridicule des réponses qui m'avaient été faites (n'en déplaise à certaines, non, l'anglais n'est pas la langue mondiale, les anglophones ne sont jamais que 350 millions dans le monde sur une population mondiale de 7,5 milliards d'habitants, soit quelque 4,6%...) . Cet acte ne dénote pas tant ma volonté d'échanger plus aisément dans ma langue maternelle que mon militantisme face à l'aplanissement culturel subi déjà au quotidien déjà pour déplorer qu'il en soit de même sur ce forum. J'aime la diversité car elle est synonyme de richesse. Je pense qu'il manque à ce forum des posts dans d'autres langues que l'anglais (paraît-il qu'il y en eut un en espagnol par le passé). J'encourage donc les adeptes de chasteté non anglophones à en faire de même dans leur langue natale. Le forum n'en sera que plus riche!

Voici donc un post en français destiné aux porteurs et porteuses de ceintures de chasteté.

Hello everybody, After being sent on the roses by small heads at first when I asked for a post in French, a smart moderator finally authorized me to open a post in French; certainly including the ridiculous answers that had been made to me (not displeasing to some, no, English is not the world language, English-speakers are only 350 million in the world on a world population of 7 , 5 billion inhabitants, or some 4.6% ...). This act does not denote so much my willingness to exchange more easily in my mother tongue than my militancy in the face of the cultural flattening suffered already on a daily basis already to deplore the same on this forum. I like diversity because it is synonymous with wealth. I think there are no posts in this language other than English (it seems that there was one in Spanish in the past). I encourage non-English chastity followers to do the same in their native language. The forum will be richer! Here is a post in French for the wearers and carriers of chastity belts.

KinkySimon and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Sorry to pollute this cry to arms for followers of speakers of different languages than English with some English, but ceintures de chasteté sounds so much more romantic than the German Keuschheitsgürtel!

I love the way that English is peppered with words taken from German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hindu and who knows what else. I just wish I understood why us English have this mental block when it comes to learning other languages. At least I am trying, getting my head around the German sentence structure and Der, Die und Das is enough to challenge anyone, many don't understand why they should even try.

So, Bienvenue dans le manoir de la chasteté.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Alors certainement des modérateurs seront-ils nécessaires qui peuvent parler toutes les langues?

SubVerity and maid_carrie like this.
  4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    (Welcome to Chastity Mansion, correct?)
    I took 4 years of French and 2 years of Spanish in high school and tried to teach myself German. The male/female/neuter pronouns were the most confusing part to me. Learning German has been a dream of mine ever since childhood since I am half German and half Native American. My German grandfather always commented when I was little that I was stubborn and headstrong, just like the full-blooded German girls, lol!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    #5 Lapinou, Aug 31, 2017
    Pourquoi pas. les candidats à la modération des débats en français ne manqueront pas, je me propose si nécessaire.

Why not. the candidates for the moderation of the debates in French will not fail, I propose if necessary.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I need a Vinny to English translator. My mind is not as fast as my fingers lately. I think and see one word but type another. I studied French, Spanish and the every useful Latin for 3 yeas each. Plus I work for an Italian company and have Italian parents. I work for an international company so I was surrounded by foreign languages. I did work in London for three summers but never got the hang of their language, especially the Welsh and Scots. I worked a few months in Germany and spent 3 months a year working in Hong Kong. Yet I do not have a knack for languages other than social stuff. Business terms were never taught in my schools.

Spanish came in handy when I had to run a branch office on the Mexican border after its manager suddenly quit. By the time I came home I was speaking Spanish without first translating it in my brain. My Italian was of little use since each of my parents spoke a different local dialect which was not very useful in Rome, Genoa and Florence. Especially not in Rome. I knew enough to buy a train ticket and tell a cab driver where I wanted to go. My company usually provided me with a driver/translator.

I never got a chance to use Latin because by the time I got to Italy, the old regime was long gone. The funny thing is that I never was in France but since I could not master those tongue twisting long German words, I only used my French in Germany as it was a language that a shop keeper knew so we could bargain. I no longer remember much of any language except American English, Trumps English and not the Queen's. :)

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    @Lapinou I just used google translate on your OP, and I think that instead of enriching this place the idea that users of different languages writing in their mother tongue would just create small pockets of isolated users, and that isnt the point of CM.

Lets look at how this thread has developed - no-one is continuing your intended direction, instead people are discussing the learning of other languages. That seems to be what happens any time someone starts a thread in a different language, no matter the topic. Better just to stick with English even if it's a 2nd language, it's a very useful one (after Spanish perhaps, or Chinese). I know the French are generally peeved that the internet generally exists in English seeing as they more or less invented it first, and miss their own French internet ever since the incredible Minitel service was dismantled, but communicating in English here will join you in a large community. Sticking to French will mean you have very few people to respond with.

8. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    So delete this post and this is the end!
    It's just a pity to have just one langage like it's one taste at mc donald. One mind, one langage, one taste.. The world is richer than this.
    Have a good day.

SubVerity and richard like this.
  9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Are there any French chastity sites?

DGuy91 likes this.
  10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I once read a good article about how different languages don't express the same things.
    How they represent a different way of thinking.

C'est la vie. Vive le anglais!

DGuy91 likes this.
  11. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Bonjour,

J'ai dû coller votre publication dans Google Translate pour la lire dans ma langue maternelle et l'ai également utilisé pour écrire la publication en français. Bien que je respecte que vous souhaitez utiliser votre langue maternelle et enrichir le forum pour les non-anglais, vous devez vous rappeler que Chastity Mansion lui-même est un site de langue anglaise. Donc, de façon compréhensible, la plupart des membres parlent anglais britannique ou américain. Nous avons un autre membre, @Catbond , qui vit en France et qu'il publie en anglais parfait ici tout le temps. Peut-être entamer une conversation privée avec lui et voir s'il connaît d'autres membres de Chastity Mansion qui parlent français aussi.

Good morning,

I had to paste your post into Google Translate to read it in my mother tongue and also used it to write the post in French. While I respect that you would like to use your native language and enrich the forum for non-english speakers, you have to remember that Chastity Mansion itself is an English language website. So understandably, most members here speak either British or American English. We have another member, @Catbond, who lives in France and he posts in perfect English here all the time. Maybe start a private conversation with him and see if he knows any other Chastity Mansion members who speak French as well.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes Mistress there am and Mistress Amanda showed one here once but i forgot now what its name was. Sorry.

13. Timbek

Timbek Active member

France
    Local Time:
  14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    DGuy91 likes this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The truth of the matter is those that wish to learn other languages do generally gain something from doing so and an attempt (except in france) to communicate in a host countries language whilst visiting etc is often appreciated sufficiently for the listeners to reply with their english which is often better than that spoken by some of us.

However the universal language for commercial air traffic control world wide is I believe English and another truth of the matter is that almost wherever you go in the world there is generally someone around that speaks English.

On March 16, 1621, the colonists (pilgrim fathers) were surprised when an Indian boldly entered the Plymouth settlement and greeted them in English. its true ..look it up

So the average english speaker being somewhat lazy does not see the need for skills in other languages.

It really would just make sense to make one language the whole worlds first language it'd take a few generations but it is doable and I suspect will be done in a few years time and that language would be whatever the official language of China is then .. a derivative of Mandarin I suspect. Unless they see the sense in having a much more simple keyboard in which case it will probably be English

SubVerity and Thatgirl like this.
  16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Mae'n ddrwg.

richard likes this.
  17. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    dw i'n cytuno! dyn nhw ddim yn deall y problem.

I have been many places and spoken to people/know people who don't speak English at all.

18. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Me too - but none of them was Chastity Mansion, and no-one that doesnt speak english would even know what this place was about in the first place.

Catch 22. You need to know some English to even begin to use the forum.
    It might make sense for members who's mother tongue is not English to continue to use it, if only out of kindness to the rest of the members.

19. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    Salut @Lapinou, je salue l'initiative. Malheureusement, étant sur un forum d'origine anglophone la majorité des utilisateurs s'expriment en anglais. Si toutes les personnes dont l'anglais n'est pas leurs langue maternelle commencent a créer des post uniquement destiné à ceux-ci, l'échange entre membres se verra grandement limité. Faisons preuve d'un peu moins d'égoïsme :p

Hey Lapinou, hats off for the initiative. Unfortunately, us being on an English based forum, the majority of users here communicate in English. If every person whose mother tongue isn't English start to create their own thread for the unique purpose of using their primary language it'll make the exchange between members harder than it should be. Let's be a little less selfish here, would you ? :p

maid_carrie likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Straight from the cats mouth :)

DGuy91 likes this.
  21. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    #21 Lapinou, Sep 3, 2017
    Vous êtes pédants et impérialistes. Je me casse.

You are pedantic and imperialist. I break.

22. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    #22 Lapinou, Sep 3, 2017
    Nulle surprise que votre impérialisme culturel suscite tant de rejet de par le monde. Vous êtes aveuglés par votre orgueil et la civilisation que vous représentez, moyennisée toujours plus par le bas dont le symbole est le big mac. Pauvres de vous. Salut.

No surprise that your cultural imperialism is so rejected around the world. You are blinded by your pride and the civilization you represent, increasingly mediated by the bottom whose symbol is the big mac. Poor of you. Hello.

23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Is there a French word for troll?

DGuy91, thefemdecided and boisub like this.
  24. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    According to google translate it's le troll, so le trolleur should know what you mean

25. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    #25 pietverbecke, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    En tant que francophone (mais pas de France), je crois qu'un tel débat n'a pas lieu d'être sur ce site qui discute de chasteté. On peut effectivement regretter la surpuissance de l'Anglais sur internet, mais il permet au moins de rencontrer et discuter avec des personnes venues de partout. Il s'agit donc d'un moyen de communication pratique et non d'un nivellement culturel et linguistique ou d'une domination outrancière.

D'ailleurs à ce sujet, vu la manière dont certains parlent et écrivent l'Anglais, les premières victimes de cette domination linguistique sont les anglophones de naissance, qui non seulement ne parlent en général aucune langue étrangère correctement, mais doivent aussi supporter tous les jours un appauvrissement et une standardisation qui interdit la nuance, ce qu'ils vont finir par faire eux-mêmes (il suffit d'écouter le président US). Tous les autres continueront par contre à communiquer normalement dans leurs propres langues qui elles ne s'appauvriront pas.

Moi je suis prêt en tout cas à discuter de chasteté en Français, mais alors par messages privés.

As a francophone (but not France), I believe that such a debate does not have to be on this site that discusses chastity. One can indeed regret the overpowering of the English on the Internet, but it allows at least to meet and to discuss with people coming from everywhere. It is therefore a practical means of communication and not a cultural and linguistic leveling or an outrageous domination.

Because of the way in which some speak and write English, the first victims of this linguistic domination are Anglophones by birth, who not only do not usually speak a foreign language correctly, but must also bear all day impoverishment and standardization that forbids nuance, which they will eventually do themselves (just listen to the US president). All others will, however, continue to communicate normally in their own languages, which they will not impoverish.

I am ready in any case to discuss chastity in French, but then by private messages.

KinkySimon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice