CD096 series Chinese device - any experience?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by gyrator53, Oct 31, 2016.

1. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    This is a device sold by several outfits on DHGate (sold as a CD096 or an A278) that I think might be quite interesting. Has anyone tried one and if so what did you think?
    Thanks

Noo likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As with all these devices prices can vary a lot .
    However I would expect that it's definitely in the give it a go money.

Tell us how it is please

Xx Wendy

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I still find it amazing that people are willing to insert items into their Urethral tube that have an end piece on separated by a tube which can become detached !!

Vidar M and Gabriellia like this.
  4. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Just my 2¢ but i'm extremely leery of Chinese-made devices, especially those utilizing urethral inserts... i've personally seen enough of the details of Chinese manufacturing practices to take any claims of high-quality materials (i.e.: "Surgical-grade SS") with a tremendous salt-lick.

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One Proton off Monkey Metal, I wonder just how many of those "Surgical-grade SS" devices are actually magnetic haha

6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm interested in doing further experiments into making the urethral insert a more effective anti-pull-out method so I'm going to be replacing most if not all of that with components I have made. These days I tend to assume everyone's QC is suspect and make my own assessments given the volume of manufacture outside China that nevertheless uses materials that, knowingly or otherwise , originate from within China.

As for the grade of stainless, even if you have got 316 it is unlikely to be produced to ISO5832 and, even if it came from a reputable source with a release certificate that says it was, can you trust that it's genuine?

BTW the term 'surgical grade stainless steel' does not tell you much. 410 is legitimately called surgical SS for use in instruments etc and, being Martensitic, its magnetic!

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im quite lucky being in a position of having access to an X-ray analyser to actually determine the exact content of any materials I buy in. I wouldnt use 410 on or in my body, and 316 would preferably have an L on the end of it lol

Gabriellia likes this.
  8. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    According to the Cs of C the stuff I have on the shelf is 316/316L dual certified (not withstanding my previous caveats about such paperwork) which I get at about 11 quid a kilo in small volumes (we are at the 'M1.6' end of engineering) so the cost is only about 20% up on pot-boiling 304. Not a major factor in the cost of small items.

9. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just seen this on DHGate discounted by 58% (to about £12)

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, it's early days but I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this device. I have not worn a device for some time as the Birdlocked and the much-modified Sentinel have reached the end and the short-caged Chinese metal replacement has been a disappointment. So I was not expecting to be comfortable with this straight away. However, wearing it (without the insert for the moment) for an initial 5 hours didn't give any of the minor pinching and discomforts I expect both from a new device and on returning to using one after a lay-off.

Getting it on was easy - easier than any of the previous devices despite the solid ring. The shaping of the ring really helps in the threading exercise of getting the ring on and made the ring sit closer in that a plain flat, circular ring. I'm un-circumcised and decided to fit the cage, as I have with other devices with my foreskin fully pulled back. With a little silicone lube on the head I slipped in quite easily, if slowly despite being a firm fit. The locating pins and lock pin were easily located but I will file a slight lead on the lock pin to make it even easier.

So far - even in moments of placid repose I seem to be filling the cage completely.

I re-fitted the cage at about 3am (I'm keeping it secret from my dear wife ATM as I think she will enjoy the surprise of a return to our previous chastity play) to see how I coped with the nocturnal woodies in this device and I have to say it was intense but not markedly painful. I think at the extreme I'm mainly feeling the slight ridge where the tube diameter steps down at the end where the end-cage is welded on. Anyway, I got a quite reasonable amount of sleep so I don't see a resumption of our previous week-end lockups being a problem at all (we are, as you can tell, not very serious players!).

One hilarious thing was that I incorporated the wearing of the device into one of my dreams. Whacky as dreams always are, in it I was attending an introductory lecture to a new course at a college I, in real life, attended over 45 years ago. In the dream I was starting to wonder if the other students could see my device under my jeans.

11. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    How do you manufacture your components? I have minilathe at hands but do i need some other expensive machines to make plugs smooth enough?

12. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    As I'm mainly using the stainless tube to make inserts to press up inside the silicone tube (to make that tube rigid except for the places I need it to flex to adjust to the changing line of the urethra) the only real high finish part I need is the end ball or bullet. Since I retired I only have access to a mini lathe myself (the Smart & Brown withdrawal symptoms are still upon me :)). Stainless is not the easiest to machine in a small lathe but youtube is full of videos of people cutting 3xx stainless on mini lathes so its OK. The finish may not be great but with a full set of wet and dry down to 3000 grit and some polishing compound (Dremel do kits with a range of compounds that work well) you can sort that out with the application of time.

I'm waiting on some platinum silicone tube of various sizes to make up the next test inserts and will post when I have one sorted

13. spaiii

spaiii slave prince albert

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I have this device in the long cage shown here as well as the short version. The ureatha tube is " food grade" the cage and base ring and ureatha ends are stainless not magnetic at all but that's about all I know about their makeup.

It's Chinese, not German but I punched mine for 12 US dollars each ... I have done some fine fit and finish detailing with a jewelry file and then wet /dry sandpaper up to 1500 and then some metal Polish and a hand buffing ... like masturbation of my new device lol ;-)

The curved base ring is fantastically comfortable and secure as I'm wearing the 40mm ring. I also ordered two U- piercing locks with integrated locks that work well for locking both my PA and frenum (2 locks used) I guess I need to update my photos ;-)

Note: I'm not affiliated in any way with the manufacturer or sellers

14. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I have the short cage version and it is stamped 316L on the inside not that that means anything coming from China. But it definitely is stainless, cage is non magnetic although the base ring is slightly magnetic. I purchased the version with the separation hook and did not get on with the hook, so I took hacksaw and file to it and can say it's not plated. One word of warning the silicone tube is a poor grade and lost its elasticity after a week, so the metal end became loose fortunately not inside me.

15. spaiii

spaiii slave prince albert

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Lol ... I was in the process of editing my phone post above ... ( " I punched " ) = purchased but I got a phone call and the 3 minutes allowed to edit a post expired.

Also the anti pull-out spikes do not fit/ work with the 40mm ring as there is no room for the scrotum/ balls to fit past it.

Maybe with the 45mm or 50 mm that would work, but not in my case with the 40mm C ring

16. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I have the 45mm ring and I think the spike ring would work but it looks a bit too extreme for me, I may try filing them down and give it a go.

17. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have not tried the spike ring and would certainly grind the spikes off first if I did! I got the cage with that option thinking that, minus the spikes, it might adjust the ring-cage gap a bit if it needed to be reduced but the fit is fine without it. I ditched the supplied silicone for some that I know is platinum cured and with thicker wall and this has stood up fine (as you would expect). Also bought a second one as a spare and to allow a quick swap over for cleaning. Amazingly, despite being Chinese the cages both fit the one ring the same - impressive tolerances compared to what we normally expect of them!

18. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I have also ordered a second one, this time the open ring version (have solid tube at present) to give quick swop over for airing, hoping base rings are interchangeable. After inspection last night noticed small chafing on underside of penis at base , the tube is quite thin so could dig in a bit, I am very aware of problems with sharper edges to tubes as several years ago a device I had tried to slice though me in the same position fortunately I became aware before cut got too deep but it was quite a scare, so I will try putting in a spike less ring as this will give better load spread on skin in that area. Platinum cured medical grade tubing essential I have 30 meter of 7mm OD as could not get short length, lifetime supply.

19. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have not had any issue with the back edge of the tube but I did do a bit of rounding and polishing of that edge (and lots of other minor bits on the cage) which may have helped. I may well get one of the more open types as they were certainly on my list before I got this one.

If anyone is looking for a source of platinum grade silicone tube in short lengths Advanced Fluid Solutions in the UK certainly did them in a lot of different sizes (they also do radiator hoses etc so their website takes a bit of navigating!)

20. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    I have this one waiting for me at home and I'm quite excited. I've nerve tried urethral stuff before and am a bit nervous about the metal bullet on the end. Any advice? Is it safe?

21. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I worked on the basis the tubing might be any grade and might not even be silicone so changed it for some from a source I trust. This got a sufficient grip on the bullet and the cage I took considerable force to pull apart (far beyond anything that I could conceive of applying with such a delicate part of my anatomy!).

I have been into urethral play from time to time since my teens so it is something I'm relaxed (but careful) about. You might want to buy a set of sounds (I have a set of rosebud sounds) as a way of getting used to urethral play.

22. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    Ive had this device a while now and really like it! Only thing is ive had no luck at getting the tube in! :( any tips?

23. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Depends on if you have ever had any kind of catheter or sound down there . It is a very funny sensation . However get every thing clean and if yiu can a single shot pack of lube . So wash your hands again put the lube on and then have a try . Just relax and let gravity take over.

Xx Wendy

24. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    I have never played with this before, doyou think its possible to get the tube in with no training?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice