CBxxxx vs my-steel: 0 - 10

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mika, Sep 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Yesterday I received my first real chastity belt from my-steel. To discribe it in 1 word: F A N T A S T I C
    Before this one I had the CB3000 chastity cage. I hated to wear that one. It was not confortable at all and it looks a bit stupid. Now I am wearing the my-steel male system chastity belt and I directly have the feeling that I can wear it 24/7. It fits perfect and it looks realy fantastic. Last night I slept with it without a problem. I showered, I can even wear it under my pants without a problem.

I know it's much more expensive to buy a real chastity belt but it's worth buying a good one.
    :anim_37: my-steel

2. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Hi Mika, could you post a link for it etc ?
    Mark

3. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    A link to my-steel?
    http://www.my-steel.de :)

It's from germany. But I guess that perhaps brands like Neosteel are also much better then the CBxxxx. That are the belt where you get the realy chastity experience.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Congratulations! Pictures! We want Pictures! Also, how was the service with mysteel? We've heard such horror stories about Tollyboy and Locked-In-Steel!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    mika - thank you for your post and comments.

Although I agree in some part to your comments on the CB3000 I think that many people have found it to be an excellent device.

Chastity is a very personal experience, and we have also had our fair share of "duds" when it comes to devices.

Could I please ask you to change your title and final comments to reflect the fact that YOU are not happy with the CB range, rather than completely slate a range which so many people have found to be perfect for them.

I have no problem with people's opinions, but I'm not happy to have such an aggressive post when there is evidence to the contrary.

Thank you.

6. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!! :) Pictures are comming soon. :)
    The service was perfect. I diddn't have any problems. I received the order within 3 weeks and taking the measurements was very simple. The reply's on the e-mails was also very fast.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can use a urinal with my 3k.

I can wear my device for several months at a time - quite literally - without needing to remove it.

I can also get through metal detectors when I switch to the plastic pins and locks.

Did I mention that I can use a urinal? I find that to be *extremely* convenient for my particular lifestyle.

I'm just saying.

9. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Watchful

With all respect for You and Your site, i too find the CB system rather cumbersome and almost like a new toy when you get it - so proud to try and wear but the novelty wears off quickly. If i had to list the positives vs. the negatives with the CB system, i would put the negative side on top.

Mika - if i can speak - seems to be simply overjoyed with what he has and when that happens i think we go so ga-ga that we if not resent, have no problem saying good riddance to our first car (clunker). i didn't take it as aggressive but helpful. i am at the point where i am seriously considering steel and want to get it right. Your site has been nothing short of an excellent source for those of us considering.

It just seems as though you have the minor leagues (CB's) and the next level up is steel (properly measured and constructed) - the major leagues and also in the price major league to boot.

i want to tip my skirt to Tom Allen who gave me great advice for getting my first piercings (from another site we belonged to) from a few years back. Always helpful and had a great blog as well. Good to see you here.

There's nothing better in life than to get something completely right (hopefully relationships, work, play, and yes, even a chastity belt).

Always with great regards,

Aline
    :butterfly:

10. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Aline. I agree with all what you say.
    I wish you all the best with finding a good steel chastity belt. he choice was very hard to make. There's a lot of choice between brands and prices. I've read a lot of reviews everywhere, those were very helpfull.

11. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    I'm with Sissy Aline on this one and I find what Mika says encouraging.

I find the CB3000 too easy to come in while wearing it simply by using a vibrator or even just by shaking it and the locks are far too easy to pick. This ruins the experience for both my Goddess and me as we both have a need to know that my chastity is inescapable and effective so that She feels totally in charge and I feel suitably frustrated and desperate. If either of us knows the device can be defeated then it just doesn't "work" for us.

My Goddess has approved the purchase of a florentine style belt and we too are looking at MySteel, possibly the Ergoslim comfort style with rear chains and would like to hear more from MySteel wearers about the pros and cons of hip versus waist models and the super-ergonomic belt style.

12. Wasp

Wasp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "I find the CB3000 too easy to come in while wearing it simply by using a vibrator or even just by shaking it and the locks are far too easy to pick."

Well, here's a thought: don't use a vibrator, don't shake it and don't try and pick the lock. Follow these guidelines and you'll probably find it works quite well.

Sorry, that's probably a bit unfair but I don't understand why someone who, presumably wants to be locked, would even try to break out.

13. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    In that case you can also don't wear a chastity device and just don't wank...

14. Wasp

Wasp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Which is precisely what I do!

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have had that discussion before.

There are those that need to KNOW that a device is completely and utterly secure and can never be defeated... and they do try and try to defeat every device and pick every lock.

There are then those who can take a mental view of chastity, who can remain chaste through willpower alone.

Humans are complicated little buggers! There is no right, or wrong, there is what works for your and what doesn't! :heart:

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    hear, hear, MW!

there is plenty of room for all here in the Mansion.

17. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :character0180:
    Sorry, but that's the best character I could find for showing my appreciation at such a rational and unbiased comment.

I get very tired of reading people who propose The One True Way to do chastity or OD. I get frustrated when a few people on a group (not necessarily here) proclaim that they are somehow better subs because they don't need a device.

FGS, just get over yourselves!

We're all different, and we have our little twists and kinks. None of them are inherently better than others.

I swear, sometimes the kink community -- which one would think would be more inclusive and accepting -- is more fractured and snobbish than a wine tasting club.

:anim_04:

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you :CMrocks:

19. Wasp

Wasp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK, first of all Im sorry if my remark came over as aggressive. It was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but I guess that posting after a glass (or two) of wine is probably not the best idea.

In reply to Tom: although you say you are not necessarily referring to anyone here, I seem to be the only person on this thread who doesnt use a device at the moment (not sure where MW is with this at the moment!) so I would like to clarify something.

I certainly do not think there is One True Way and I certainly do not think that I am a better sub because I dont use one. I am looking forward to getting a CB 6000 in the near future, not because I cant keep my hands off myself, but because I predict that the mental stimulation of perceived control by my keyholder will add hugely to my (and her) enjoyment of the situation. The key word for me is enjoyment and, as far as Im concerned, whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't worry wasp, I have completely sympathy with you on misunderstood tongue-in-cheek remarks (in house joke!!!)

My pet isn't in a device, but that's purely down to me not having the time to train and supervise at the moment. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but we do have threads here where some people have indulged in hypnosis, as well as will power, instead of a device.

As a Mistress, I feel much more secure myself knowing pet is locked in something! But that has much more to do with my insecurities as a person and belief in my personal power than it does with his willpower.

I also know for a fact that he masturbates a hell of a lot less since we embarked on this chastity journey, even when he is not in a device... so there is something to be said for the mental attitudes.

I promise it's nothing personal wasp, I just like to keep a balance about the site. :happy0011:

21. Wasp

Wasp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress W, Im not taking anything personally, I promise. I re-read my remark this morning and thought it did sound rather aggressive which was not my intention at all. I like the Chastity Mansion Forums (I think you know that) and did not want to leave an erroneous impression. Perhaps I should learn to like emoticons!

:anim_39:

PS: I actually wasn't sure whether YOU were in chastity now :evilgrin0010:

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    wasp, i am on the honor system. W/we have a cb3000 but i only wear it when Mistress wants. as others have more eloquently stated, this is a website about chastity, which comes in many forms. all are welcome here!

personally W/we are more about BDSM of which chastity is a part purely because i am Mistresses' property.

23. Wasp

Wasp Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chastityslavejohn,

As you use both, I would be interested to know if the CB 3000 adds anything for you over being on your honour. I am predicting that C (my wife) holding the key and the simple fact of a physical reminder of my state will ramp things up for us. We're having a lot of fun with the honour system at the moment so we're not rushing to buy a device.

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    wasp, i think the cb3000 is fun and when i'm wearing it i think about sex all the time...and ooze pre-cum. i do like reminders of my status so wearing my butt plug serves that need, along with my slave ring and bracelet.

last time Mistress had me wear my cd to a play party so i would not get aroused during my whipping. i also wore it when She was away on a business trip so i would not be tempted to play with Her possession. of course the key was here in FL and not with Her in TX.

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ahhhhh.... I see wasp.

Nope, no chastity, and definitely no honour system!!! (As pet found out and told me so with a sarcastic comment this morning "I don't wish to alarm you, but it would appear someone has stolen your new vibrator, it is no longer in it's box" :evilgrin0042:)

.... and back to the original topic....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice