CBXXXX POI variation

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by eceem, Jul 12, 2008.

1. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    hey all
    As you all know my wife keeps me locked 24/7 in a cb2000 with the meduim POI, now the POI is not a bad design however there are times when the sharp points tend to be a PAIN (pun intended) mainly in the early hours of the morning when im trying to sleep and knowing i have a 200km drive in a couple of hours, plus they have been known to pinch once or twice!!
    and being a typical Kiwi we are a nation of "tinkerers" i decided to see if i could improve on the POI's main purpose (making the cb2000 secure) without not quite as much pain for those weekdays.

after a bit of trial and error ive come up with this .. using the spacer off one of the cb3000 split rings and the rest added from modified, cut sanded and dremiled 40mm pvc pipe.

[​IMG]

the 'spikes' are larger and flatter than the normal POI and dont dig in quite as crually ... whats hard to see in the photo though is they are tapered, meaning they will slide along the shaft easy one way (putting it on) but if you try to pull out from the back they tend to dig in and cause quite a bit of pain,

by bringing the the spike down further than the normal poi it rests against a lot more of the shaft making it a lot harder to pull out, even if I could manage to pull out i serously doubt if I could stuff it back in afterwards.

which leads me to my next prototype, im looking at the posiblity of making something simular but on a small sliding rail thats spring loaded ... that way the poi can ride up and down the shaft as it contracts and enlarges (as much as it can anyway) however if someone pulls out the back the POI will spring off the rail and not be able to be put back on unless the cage is taken off.

this idea could even be spike free as it wont need the deterent of the spike to stop pullout ... trying to explain why the spacer isnt between the A ring and the cage would be :sex020:

anyways what do ya'all think??... back to my corner to carve more plastic

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Very interesting... how about a side picture of your new spikes?

i have heard somewhere that prolonged contact with PVC is bad for your health (i think there is a possibility of it being linked to cancer). Don't know if that is true or not, just a general warning to be debated and mulled over.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Ingenious!

Not sure about the newsub's comment on PVC... is that through migration, as with the "warm water bottle in car" idea? Hubby is a chemical engineer and sent me information on the probability of migration of PET and it appears to be an incredibly small risk.

Having said that, sometimes it is better safe than sorry. Not something I would worry about with pet given the evidence I've read. :angel:

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    i am not sure, but logic would say that is where the risk is. Again, i am not sure where i heard (or read) it, but it is something that has stuck in my head. Glad to hear about the low risk factor.

I like the concept and might have to do something myself with my device. Sadly i am still able to masturbate with the curve on if i have a lot of lube in it(although it is uncomfortable). Until that issue is resolved chastity for us will remain only play.

5. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    Kia Ora, newsub and thanks for the comments, i too have heard of the (tenuous) link between long term exposure to pvc and cancer but truthfully exposure to pvc is prob going to be the least of my worries :wink: what im planning to do is once i have got the final design sorted is to seal it with a non toxic clear finish that you use in plastic modeling,

oh i would love to take another pic BUT er ummm ive been wearing it since my wife saw it was finished and my she prob wont accept a photo shoot as an excuse to unlock me. btw they are certainly more comfortable to wear than the normal points. even the 4am "woody" is bearable now (think halfway between no spikes and medium spikes for pain... noticeable but not painful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice