CBT in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    One of my favorite things is having my balls hurt - squeezing, twisting and fairly heavy impact play, usually with a short police baton or a little lead-filled leather sap. Impact play has always been a little dicey while in my JailBird becauase it feels like it drives the neck of my scrotum too hard against the rings and feels like it might do some damage. I recently found a random solution - I bought a "humbler", one of those wooden vice things that traps your balls and braces against the back of your thighs so you can't stand. It turns out that I could get the humbler on even while wearing my JB and the humbler creates a very solid base for ball-beating. You can wear it behind like intended or in front of your thighs for DIYers. My balls are largish and hang low, so not every guy may be able to do this but it works well for me.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I was very into the same thing but not so much anymore. My wife likes to beat my balls sometimes. It is her favorite thing to do in the BDSM realm. She sometimes will slap or punch them when I am wearing my Jailbird but most times she unlocks me and has me put on my ball harness which separates and holds them out. It also prevents them from going inside my body during a kick or hard punch. Her girlfriend was really into ball busting with feet, knee, hand, whips, crops and paddle. She also liked using a lit cigarette. My wife is much tamer without her girlfriend around.

The problem I had with ball busting while locked up is that the ring always dug into my balls and left them bruised right where the ring goes so I could not wear my Jailbird for a few days. I prefer having it off for ball busting. A lot more to do that way too.

Zeb6 likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Be very careful about hard edges and soft skin.

Maybe best to remove your device have fun and then get locked up again.

Xx Wendy

4. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Yes, the feeling that impact play in my JB would damage my vas deferens where the neck of my scrotum passed between the rings was why we didn't do impact play with it on. My observation about the humbler is that it provided a more stable, broader platform so I don;t get the same feeling. Obviously, you need to be careful about impact play, especially kicking which can get out of control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice