CBT/Cock tying

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kaligod, Feb 25, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. kaligod

kaligod Miss Ever
    Verified Female

Logistics Administration
    Wilmington, NC
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I need some reference for safe CBT and perhaps tutorials for tying up the cock. Any one have links or suggestions for me???

Thanks
    ~Kali

2. MsScarlet

MsScarlet New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I love abusing my bitch-boys little cock, especially when its hard and has been denied a good while. Safe things include, clothes pegs, lemon juice soaked bandages, Embrocation creams, smacking with a ruler. Buckling on a pin lined restraint while it is all small and soft, and then making it hard is also great fun. PIC

Mistress Scarlet
    BLOG

3. sub2mgi

sub2mgi Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Hi Kali -

www.kinkacademy.com

4. kaligod

kaligod Miss Ever
    Verified Female

Logistics Administration
    Wilmington, NC
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info and links. My primary concerns are anatomical. I don't want to inadvertently injure my boy bits long term =) @Mistress Scarlet - Lemon juice soaked bandages are something I never would have imagined!

5. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Kali
    Lemon juice is probably one of the safest things you can use as its a natural edible product, but as with anything new check for allergic reactions on a non embarrassing area of skin. For a more potent effect try tabasco sauce or a freshly sliced pepper.
    Smacking an erection with a ruler or similar flat object is also perfectly safe and a fun way to pass the time, for the one holding the ruler anyway! <weg>
    I don't have any personal experience of tying but I would suggest not to tight and check the blood flow every 10 minutes, if the dangly bits go cold then undo everything at once.
    Rita

6. keptonedge

keptonedge waiting

Local Time:
    All excellent suggestions. If you want to tie it up, a shoe lace works great. Not too long and the black color looks good. Start by taking a turn around the cock and behind the balls with the middle of the lace to keep it in place. Then wrap both ends from opposite directions around the cock shaft working your way up and finally tying it off just below the head. It looks nice provides a sensation of tightness and still allows access for tantalizing or abuse whichever you are into. You can also use the wraps to thread another cord under and tie the whole thing up to his waist, down to a chair leg or... you get the idea.

Do be careful with smacking with the ruler. If his cock is free to bounce away, it should not do damage but I once was bound with my cock over a hassock while it was spanked with a ruler. Got bruises from that one because there was no "give".

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    pin sheath.jpg

Mistress uses a penis pin sheath on me when i have been naughty. Despite the pain, it makes you even harder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice