CB6Ks

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chloe.2b, May 11, 2009.

1. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    It finally arrived. Bought it from Keptforher. I have not had issues with them yet and trust them as a seller.

First impressions. It's shorter, looks nice and clear. I couldn't wait to try it on.

Fits great. I fit nicely into a CB3K with a little extra to spare. In this i fit right to the end and have a bit of the end of my penis pushing up against the opening. This is a terrible thing (lol) only in that you can give some stimulation, but not nearly enough to be able to cum.

Sleep test(with ksdg3): as a preface, i had worked a night-shift and thought i would be sleepy enough to sleep through anything. Well, I fell asleep ok, but woke 2 hrs later with an erection and the cage being so short didn't allow for lengthening and therefore pushed the ring away from the body and created that burning sensation.

I won't be able to sleep in this.

During movement and day usage, this cb is very un-noticeable due to the short cage length. I can urinate at will during the day, so i don't get the erections i do at night. Very comfortable, I could wear this until i sleep.

One thing I didn't like was the lock. AS a result of the short cage, the lock sits RIGHT on top of the crown bulge and is the only thing that is noticeable due to the weird angle. With a plastic lock, no visibility issues.

One would probably want a smaller lock for this cage as well and then it would be near un-noticeable under tight pants. (given the right underwear)

Overall this is a very nice solution for us shorties ;)

Here is a link to my gallery (i'll post some comparison shots in a bit)
    CB6Ks Gallery

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Chloe, very nice pics! It clearly shows the awkwardness of the lock, and also how short it is! It is too bad you aren't able to sleep in it. Dollyanne loves to wake up to the feel of chastity in the morning! Dolly wonders if she will have a similar problem, but dollyanne's erection is so small--about 4" when not in chastity--that maybe it will still be possible. Anyway, thanks for this review and the great pics! Dolly is definitely putting the "S" on her "short" list--pun intended!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

3. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    i have exactly the same problem with sleeping. i've never tried other cages, so i cant tell why this one causes this...it would be cool to find a solution, because this is not bearable!

4. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    CB-6000s

I recently replaced my sub-hubby's CB-3000 with the newer CB-6000s. I believe it is a much superior product, with several new enhancements. Moving the vent holes from the top to the side was a good idea and the new ring configuration seems to be comfortable for him (he'd experimented before with a pad over the hinged ring and eventually went to a solid ring). The reduced cage size presents no problems; it seems that there was too much wasted space in the 3000 cage.

As we travel extensively, both in the US and abroad, we find that the CB-xxxx devices work quite well for us moving through airports. We ordered ours from the manufacturer and received excellent service.

Be sure to visit my web site with the FREE on-line sissy school (look under Smythe Enterprises, sign-up is Free).

www.cpsmythe.com

And my new book, with chastity and cuckold short stories and illustrations by Sardax, is available at Amazon: Female Domination: Short Stories Vol. I by Constance Pennington Smythe. ISBN: 978-1-934446-40-9

Constance Pennington Smythe

5. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    i also am using cb6000 with ksd g3. its ok as long as i dont get an erection. without the ksdg3 its a little uncomfortable to get an erection but with its painful. i haven tried the sleep test yet but i will be doing so soon.

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Hi have just joined and read your post, i too have had the problems you mention but what seems to work for me is i have fitted the ring that is quite tight but not too tight then i have left out fitting the spacer and then the plastic locking pin is pushed through the opposite way round and this makes the lock rest against the abdomen and not on the top of the tube. you may find that you can fit a shorter locking pin without the spacer but this really is comfortable and less obvious through clothing.what i then do is fix either a thin belt around my waist with a hole in either end that attaches to the padlock and this holds the device close enough to my body to prevent the pushing away sensation that occurs during night time arousals. it really works and although someone on another site commented that these things should not happen they bloody well do. try it and let me know how it goes.

Remember chastity is for life not just for christmas!:anim_19:

7. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with you about the lock, when I got mine it was the first thing we both noticed.

I moved to the numbered plastic ties initially, but due to the ongoing costs we thought we would try cable ties.

By sheer coincidence we recently bought a named door plate for a young relative that came with 2 very tiny cable ties (so you could hang it from a toy car or bike like a number plate) and 2 double sided sticky pads.

We kept the ties as the plate was for a door and so they wouldn't be needed!
    So yesterday, after my (supervised) cleaning, I tried one of the thin ties and it was a superb fit.

I cut it right back to remove the excess tie and there's no way I'm getting out unless I cut it (and being that we only have 2, I think my wife may know when as she has the other tie!)

The tie is also just about visible in my new picture album (link in sig).

Anyway, the CB6Ks, is (for me) vastly superior to the standard 6k and judging by the time I have been in the 6k now, I may well be in the 6ks for quite some time...

8. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    how do you deal with your skin sticking out of the holes? my skin pokes out after a few days locked and it becomes quite painful and growing larger each day. im worried the skin poking out may lose blood circulation and die and fall off. are my concerns legitimate? have you experienced similar issues? how could i go about blocking off the holes?

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I'm not sure I understand what your problem is, sorry.

I can only tell you that I don't have any problems like the one(s) you describe.

Can you go into a bit more detail?

10. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    well i dont know maybe i have loose skin or something but when im wearing my cb6000 for a few days my skin starts to protrude from the vent holes and every day the skin poking out grows larger and red and begins to hurt. its even worse when im wearing the ksd g3. does anyone else have this problem?

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    are you properly lubed? if you are your cock should slip around freely inside the tube.

12. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    yes i use lots of crisco

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    lol...hope that's a joke. for me baby oil works best. maybe you're just too big for the tube. i'm a grower. when flaccid i range between half way and fully filling the tube of my CB3000. of course an erection is another issue entirely.

14. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    no i like crisco.. im smaller than 6in. and not very thick either. not sure why this is happening to me

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i'm no doctor but i am an engineer. i would not recommend using a degradable product like crisco. that may be your problem...it's lubricating properties decline with time. your are better off with a mineral or petroleum based product that maintains it's viscosity.

16. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok, I think I see what you are getting at.

Is is that your cock is just too long and that your foreskin is then poking out of the vent/pee holes at the end of the tube?

If so, maybe you need a larger tubed device (I think the "Curve" might have a longer tube).

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/The-Curve-Chastity-Device/productinfo/C9019/

17. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    no im talking about the ventholes on the sides. also i think the ksd g3 was a major factor in my problem which has also left wounds in my skin that have since scabbed over and i had to remove it and the cb6000 for a few days to let it heal.

18. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I think (as has been mentioned already), that you need to change your lube .

Try just using baby oil or a smear of KY as a test and if you no longer experience the issues, you will know that it was your crisco causing the issue.

19. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    omegastar013 an easy and effective cure for what you describe is to get a pair of rubber washing up gloves cut off one of the fingers and cut a section big enough to cover the slots on the tube approx1" and then slide it over tube, it fits perfectly. another use of the glove is to cut off a finger(the gloves i mean) and make a little hole in the end to let out the air and then slide it over the entire tube of the cb this stops the problem with the tip of the penis sometimes getting pinched out of the end slot if erect and if the hole is cut just a little bigger it allows you to stand to pee as the urine shoots out under more pressure, my mistress did this to me then ordered me to pee but had not cut a hole in the end now i know what it must be like to have gallstones:balls:

20. omegastar013

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    so you couldnt pee? im confused.

21. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Allornowt,
    That's a damn good idea! Works great for stand up pee.

22. bacardiman7

bacardiman7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    the easiest method is use some electrical tape and cover the holes from the inside so the skin doesnt go through. i had the same problem and this is a fast and very effective solution and will last.

23. sissymaid_steve

sissymaid_steve Junior Member

Local Time:
    CB6000s

Hi all

Just found this site whilst looking for CB6000s reviews!! Can't believe I haven't found it before

Well it's now day 3 in the CB6000s, so far so good, although I am having to think very unsexy thoughts when the morning erections happen!! Fortunatly I have had to get up at 6am the last 2 mornings so straight into the cold shower lol.

It is definatly less obvious under clothes and looks much neater on, sadly there was wasted space in the cb6000 I have been informed.

My wife came to bed last night in a black and red pvc pants and bra, this was torture which I think she enjoyed!!

Look forward to reading other experiences.

24. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    This device is so much more comfortable than the predecesssors. And a lot more discrete. Sitting on the commutor trains now I dont feel so conspicuous.

It makes you wonder what the next generation will give us/do to us.

25. sissymaid_steve

sissymaid_steve Junior Member

Local Time:
    MMM next generation, I can't wait lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice