CB6K

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Can't touch this, May 1, 2011.

1. Can't touch this

Can't touch this New member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I am the recent owner of CB6K. This is my first attempt to put some sort of control on this feral erection that has caused me nothing but grief for the last 20 years. I heeded some advice from this site and others and made the choice to break in slowly. The first time I was locked up for six hours, I had an instant erection when I put it on, but didn't think it was as bad as some of the stuff I had read. On a Friday, I wore it to work ( I knew it was going to be an easy day) for 12 hours, no problem except when I had to pee...and about this time is when I learned that baby oil is your friend. The CB6K still won't let you get an erection, but it sure lets your cock move inside it's cage. The most frustrating part is not being able to touch my cock. When I reach down to adjust myself and realize that I can not transmit any feeling to that most sensitive area. That will make you squirm. So I thought I was ready to wear this contraption over night. Wow, big assumption gone painfully wrong. About 3 in the morning I woke up with the most excruciating pain in the balls I have ever felt. I had to unlock and remove the device if I planned to get any sleep. I spent the next week locked up during the day until Friday came around again. Again at 3am I woke with an enormous pain from my swollen cock and balls constricted by the CB6K, but this time I hobbled to the bathroom, greased up an 8" vibrator and shoved it up my ass and climbed back into bed. I lost my erection and fell asleep with the vibrator still humming in my ass. When I woke, I had leaked out a huge load of cum on the sheets and the vibrator batteries were almost dead. I am 24 hours into my next goal of 48, and have spent the day working my ass...off. That's the update for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice