CB6K vs CB6Ks

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Bear20, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    i originally started out with the CB6Ks found sleeping in it not to good. I had purchased a CB6K at the same time but wanted to give the shorty a go first. I love the the shorty especially going to work in it. So my wife/KH told me to try out the CBK6 and see how it feels. So far I love the way it sits lower and am going to give it a try sleeping with it. She also said that I am sleeping in one or the other so will see what one feels better. Anybody have issues with either one? Would love to hear

2. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Why buy both at the same time as they are the exact same thing except one is a little longer?

I got the 6000s a couple weeks ago. Took some trial an error on getting the right rings and spacers. Still don't fill up the cage unfortunately flaccid so erections during the night are painful right now til I get used to them. Usually wake up every couple hours. Just got ksdg3 yesterday to help with him not hurtling up too far plus added security. Have to go up to the next size though as the smallest isn't helping enough.

I will be ordering a jailbird soon as I read it is better for long term chastity and my wife(key holder) loves being able to control when I get enjoyment with it.

3. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Anyone know the weight of the CB 6000s?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice