CB6k is moving

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MRain, Aug 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Hi,

I have a strange little problem with my 6k. the whole thing is moving.
    When locking up the whole device fits perfectly nice. OK first we had to find the right size and there is still this "This thing is annoying" feeling, but not a too tight or any sharp feeling.

Anyway my Mistress ask me to wear it several times now, sometimes over night and sometimes for the whole day. But every time it was the same.
    The whole device went away from the body so that basically only the testicles where still locked (between the ring and the cage) and the glans. The area inside the cage where the glans should be is empty.

Specially at night this is very annoying. After a while the whole things feels like somebody put a heavy crown on top of my little follower.

Bye MRain

2. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Mrain,
    I'm not sure what you "this is annoying feeling is, specifically. However, are you saying the cock pulls out of the cage, or the whole cb moves down the cock/balls? If pullout, the G3 is supposed to help with that. I have not had pull out problems,yet, but my Master has commanded me to get the short tube. There is some concern that might create pull out problems when flaccid. Master has a G3 ready for me if needed.
    For you, I would suggest going to a smaller ring, and/or shorter center pin. There is an element of dressing for conditions when being caged. For example, I wear the second largest ring for extended wear, but the next smaller for short term. My Master likes to maximize my confinement, so I generally wear the smaller ring for short term play. I do wear the shortest pin at all times.

3. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

hmm I have to check the idea with the smaller ring. I already went to a shorter pin (second longest). I have problems with the smallest one. It fits but that is very uncomfortable. Maybe after some more time.

Let me try to describe my problem a bit differently.
    Imagine you are locked up. Then your KH takes the ring and pulls it away from you. Your testicles will get squeezed and your follower moves to the entry side of the tube. So I think it is not the same as the pullout of the flaccid friend.
    I checked if I can pull it out if flaccid and was able to do so with the largest ring and pin. But as soon as I moved to the next shorter pin I wasn't able to pull out the testicle anymore. I guess that is as it should be.

Bye MRain

4. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,Mrain
    Have you tried the smaller ring yet? That sounds like your problem. Remember, your balls are essentially locked to your cock. So, an erection pushing the tube away from the body , or the cb sliding down due to a loose ring, will cause what you're feeling. To test, see if pushing the cb toward your body relieves the feeling .
    Also, keep in mind that depending on your anatomy, you may just have to readjust occasionally

5. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    It sounds like the ring is too large and the cage is also too large. I agree to try a smaller ring.

6. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    And there goes the comfort.
    I checked the next smaller one and the same thing happened again last night. So tonight I will check out the next one. After that I have to wait a bit, the whole thing is a bit tight now.

Maybe the whole problem is also a bit related to the cock itself. I recognised that it pushes against the notch right before the glans. maybe due to the slightly upwards curved form of it. Not much but it is recognisable.

7. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mrain, you mention problems at night. Do you mean while sleeping? If so, the noctural erections are a bitch, and cause the discomfort you describe. My Master had me wear it overnight and what they say about the 3am wake ups is true!
    Whenever, does pushing the cage toward the body relieve the feeling?

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    mrain it never is comfortable to start with as the balls have to stretch in the sac and the body is not used to having any form of restriction yet. I agree the symptoms you describe sound like the ring although it feels tight are maybe when you say comfortable , too loose!. try attatching a belt to keep the device close to your body and see if that feels better .I use the second smallest ring and NO spacer on my cb6000 and have a belt locked on to keep it close to my abdomen at all times. keep trying different settings and dont try to rush it.:anim_39:

9. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

I tried the third biggest ring and it looks like it became better now. But I had to move back to the longest spacer for now. using a smaller one is definitely not possible.

I didn't expected a feeling like nothing had changed (especially compared to not wearing the CB). But what I didn't expected is that "it fit" is that tight and not what I thought it would mean.
    Anyway if that is the right size I have to get used to it.

@hthum
    Yes that helps. But what made me crazy was the question why the cage was able to move that far. Now I know it.

@ALLORNOWT
    From what I know now that could be something interesting for the future.
    Strangely the tight feeling isn't that annoying while walking or sitting. Actually it feels somehow natural, even if erected. Only while laying down e.g. for sleep, that's the moment where the cage moves... so your idea with something to fix the cage more directly to the body, is not that crazy as it sounded to me at the beginning.

Bye MRain

10. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    You have not even started yet.

the body ie scrotum will swell when getting used to wearing.
    that is where your moving comes from

Wear it till uncomfortable, wash soak in warm salty water then put it back on.
    oersevere but use paper clip not a lock till you can wear it for 14 days solid.

then body will be used to it and things will go slacker time for smaller c ring then.

when first starting just use backring and cage forget theextras get fit right, adjust c ring to suit swelling and smaller when settles.

My first lockin was 20 months without removal but had worn for almost a year before that on and off, under very strict Ms control.

Another movement comes from unit flexing. To cure the pinching and poss ball escape get a better secura spacer kit 36pieces enough to pack all guide pins solid from Lms4620@tiscali.co.uk they do a stainleess steel lockpin for the 6K that combination stops cage components from moving slightly apart or together

Erections at night. After a fortnight of first total lockin the body will adapt to the cage and you wont be woken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice