Cb6000s sliding down

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Marcus1982, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Hey all, ist me again. ‍♂️

so my wife kept me in the. Age for the first 24 hours. Everything was fine and comfortable except for the night. The night was horrible to say the least. Got maybe 3 hours of sleep. Now I’m aware that the nighttime erections tend to cause pain and all but should I even be able to get a full blown erection?
    I think that the problem is that the cage tends to slide down the shaft over the course of the day and when I get a erection. Not sure how to get it back on right so it’ll sit close to pubic bone again without taking it off.
    I’m currently using the biggest ring and the second to biggest spacer to see if that helps. Yesterday I had the second to smallest spacer and that also works, but I thought I’d give the bigger spacer a try to see if my problem persists. . The problem is like I mentioned, that when I get an erection, it’s like the front half of my penis is in the cage just being pushed away from my body. I thought I wasn’t supposed to be able to get an erection and it feels like it’s a full blown boner at night. During the day. It doesn’t make it much past a semi. :)
    Now to ringsize...
    as said. I’m using the biggest one. When completely flaccid I can get two fingers through it. (Sideways)
    So i thought it might be too big.
    Tried the next size down this morning and my penis and falls turned dark red. But I have to admit, I wasn’t able to get completely flaccid. Was Kind of arroused most of the Time. min that Ring, I was barely able to get one finger in to the first knuckle. But like I said, I was a little aroused.
    what worries me is the color change, is that normal when lightly aroused or should I stick with the bigger ring for now?
    A little help would be really appreciated:)

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    You might want to work your way up to sleeping with it on by just laying down with it on the couch with it etc...

I would also work your way down in ring size, rarely does one need the biggest one. Good starter set you got too, but I prefer metal devices now.

3. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    i have no Problem wearing it all day and also on the sofa in the evening. It’s just during the night and the sliding down that’s bothering me. About the biggest ring. That’s what I also thought. Always read about the second to biggest or smaller. Maybe it’s also a little my overall size.
    6‘2 and 250 pounds. also im nearly 8 inches when erect....

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Was using the 3000 and had same sleeping problems at times your body does adjust to it somewhat. But I went to the 6000s and it made a world of difference for sleeping. Ideally when flaccid. No extra room to grow is what you want

5. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    well there is absolutely no room in the tube itself. It’s behind the tube where there is room to grow...

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I am a pretty big guy too and I remember the first time I tried to put the biggest size from my CB-Knock Off I said... there is no way this is going to fit... but sure enough, I was able to get that top part of the hinge close really snug... and eventually my body adjusted.

My sack got looser and as it go looser so did the ring. My point is, when you sleep your sack will most likely get to a high and tight position.

If you start to get erect and that ring start pulling forward long enough it is going to hurt & you probably aren't going back to sleep with it hurting like that. Go to the bathroom and take a pee or something.

My wife and I gave up on attempting to sleep with it on, I just put it back on in the morning... To my knowledge there is no trust issue with me "cheating the system". If you don't like wearing it at night, there is no rule or guideline you are breaking.

Whatever works best for you and your wife is what you need to do.

Ron33 likes this.
  7. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    Tried the second biggest ring today and it actually fits. I guess the problem was that I wasn’t completely flaccid at the time I tried it the first couple of times. Been wearing at for 4 hours now and no pain, swelling or anything.
    We’ve decided that the next week, when she leaves for work 5:00am she’ll wake me to put the cage on and then I have to leave it on the rest of the day until we go to sleep. Next weekend we will try and go for overnight again. Her plan is to keep me locked 24 hours a day I guess...

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Have fun and enjoy the ride

9. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    My first couple of cages were the CB6000S and the Vice S. I gradually moved down in ring sizes, but then also realized the cage needed to be smaller. When flaccid, your cage should be almost snug so that erections are hard to come by. It’s a journey and process so stay with it. Like a lot of people here, a custom metal eventually is the way to go. They are pricey but made for long term wear if that is your ultimate goal. Good luck to you and stay positive !

Ron33 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I agree! If it’s sliding down, your ring is to large.

11. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    My did that too, I used a shorter spacer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice