1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB6000S pinching schrotum

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by trym, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Hi all

currently job and the hiding nature of the boys is a showstopper for the cb6000, during my 8 hours on work, this also means that i have to put the cb6000 on every day, sometime twice.
    how do you keep your skin out of harms way, putting the back and front piece in place? right now i have a few small cuts or wounds from the ring assemble
    i'm trying to get a decent fit and for now i'm on the middle ring and two smallest spacers, as i have to start on the second shortest spacer changing to the shortest for the night, to prevent the boys from retracting
    I am looking forward to a more uniform fit without having to change spacer, and when i get to that, how do you keep your self clean? i'm a grower and have a lot of foreskin, and i seems impossible to get a good clean.

Kind Regards
    trym

2. I think the best thing you could do is throw the plastic device over your left shoulder and don't look back to see where it lands and go buy a good metal cage with a solid ring and a short cage depending on length and your size. I found the very small cage that pushes your clit back into itself the most comfortable and discreet to wear, they say the average Joe uses a 45mm ring but you can buy separate rings for them, good way I found was to buy these chinese cheapies and try and buy until I found the good fit and then work on stretching the scrotum skin once you get that done it becomes a part of you like wearing a wrist watch

manintyres and Wendygirl like this.
  3. Definitely on all accounts.

Xx Wendy

manintyres likes this.
  4. I do several things first after I put the ring on I tighten up all the skin then as I put on the front and back pieces I slide a finger under the joint so it doesn't pinch, then I do the same for the spacer and then the cage. I also put silicone based lube on my shaft and head of my penis beforehand.

this works well for me and I get no pinched skin. I have found the right size combo now and will order a custom metal one shortly as funds allow.