cb6000s help

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by MaxamillionSauce, Feb 9, 2017.

1. MaxamillionSauce

MaxamillionSauce New member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Hi, I am new to posting on this website but have been browsing on it for awhile now. I have a problem that has had me baffled for some time with every chastity device I use. I was born with this genetic condition called de la chapelle syndrome, where I do not produce testosterone and I am unable to have children and also have very small testes. The problem I have is no device will stay on or it rips my skin. I have tried 4 devices now and the closest I have had to working is the cb6000s. I am a grower not a shower, 1.5-2 to about 5.5-6, also still in tact, but I cant pull my skin back to show glan was born like that. 1 thing I find weird is whenever my testosterone is super low before my shot I seem to get a lot more stimulated than with higher testosterone... so not sure what that's about. Anyways, I have tried damn near every setting on cb6000s even no spacers. Also I have found out that you can go from the smallest spacer to a smaller setting with like the 2nd longest stick? and smallest spacer? you can even almost squish completely together with another setting, so ya.
    Middle ring, smallest spacer - Fall out even in bed
    Middle ring, no spacers like squished - Fall out driving my car, but no pain.
    2nd smallest ring, smallest spacer - Fall out driving my car night time erection such pain
    2nd smallest ring, between smallest spacer and squish setting, slipped walking in the mall.
    smallest ring, smallest spacer - fall out almost doing anything, 2nd smallest setting, most luck I have had this way but I wore it for 3 days straight night time erection were killer I would almost tearing, after removing I noticed between my penis and my sack it wore through my skin and it was very painful. I should mention that I used hand lotion a lot to try and keep sliding smooth. But with this setting I don't think it moved at all my sack and cage were squished, I also could not get a finger into the smallest ring, but any ring bigger and I fall out. I am starting to think even if I went hand made like mature metal which is what i REALLY REALLY want I don't think we could even get it to work right. I met a girl a few months back and she so badly wants to hold the key for me etc. Starting to get in desperate mode.
    Sorry if I was jumpy in this its 3 am and sleepy but really want to sort this out, going to vegas end of february and she expects me to figure something solid out by then.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Hi
    Do I understand you have not tried stainless steel devices?

If so have a look at some of the low cost ones around .

Xx Wendy

3. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    so, the smallest ring will not stay behind your teste's?

4. MaxamillionSauce

Local Time:
    Wendy, yes I have tried a 2-3 of the stainless steel ones off of dégagé, every size I have tried has slipped off. My only luck was that http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-d...l-super/387358478.html#s1-4-1b;srp|4058217399 this 1 but I had to purchase that anti slip ring with 3 spikes, and I am not even sure if it was suppose to go above or under my sack, I stuffed it under and had the spikes go in to my sack pretty good I could not wear longer than 20 min. I have also tried http://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-...e-cock/174507175.html#s1-21-1b;srp|4058217399 this 1 but the cage was a bit short much more comfortable hinged bugged me a bit, ordered the smallest base ring. The gap vertically between the 2 was too large and I slipped out of it. I find the cage and ring bottom have to be the same height with no more than 3/8 gap or I will slip. Even at that setting I've slipped out in cars.

Lockedbman, yes smallest ring will always slip off.

5. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I also have the CB6000S. My goal in getting the right fit is in priority order 1) use the smallest ring that's comfortable, 2) use the smallest spacer that's comfortable. I start with a longer one then move to a smaller one. I ththink you've got all this figured out.

I use silicon lube. I think it's a life saver! Well a comfort saver. Silicon lasts fairly long and doesn't get tacky as it dries out. Also non-organic so it an isssue for hygiene. I use Jo and Pjur ones. I'll put some on at bed time and again after showering.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    @MaxamillionSauce heloo and welcome to here. i don't make no testrone as well and i don't have any put in me cos i don't want any. i has other thingys to stop my bones go funny. i has a little cage and a teeny ring and i spect i cud get it off me if i really realy wanted to but i don't cos Mistress wud be cross so i don't. The cb ones aint no good and they pongs as well.

7. MaxamillionSauce

Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome!
    So I was just playing with my cb6000s and well... I used the smallest ring along with the smallest spacer, I just had it on for about 3 hours while sitting at my desk and my sack squeezed through, very painful. I am about to give up on chastity all together, Teri and I have been trying to make this work :/

8. MaxamillionSauce

Local Time:
    So the cage bottom and ring bottom are the same heights, with the smallest spacer and smallest ring, the distance is 1/2 inch if I use a different setting not a regular setting I can get it down to 3/8 of an inch, but that is when I had the problems with the pain and I was tearing my skin under the cage on top of my sack. Am I allowed to show pics of what is going on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice