CB6000s broken, again.

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by LoneMan, Sep 19, 2018.

1. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I really enjoy wearing the 6000s but have broken the back ring for the second time and would really like to go to metal.
    Can anyone suggest an open metal version like the jailbird that will have a similar fit?
    I require a 2.25 base ring, and the shortest spacer. If I found a tube with a slightly larger diameter that would be good also. The length of the 6000s is about perfect for me.
    Thanks.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    If you go into eBay you can buy a few inexpensive steel devices for the price of an actual CB series device. Pick and choose and see what works best. My plan was to get a Chinese cheapie and once I found a style and size that worked i was going to have a custom cage made of similar design. As it turns out my $20 steel cage is perfect, I'd only change it out if I got a PA and probably go for a Lori's device at that point.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Breaking the rings and the cage splitting on my CB 6000s is why I chose my Custom Chastity Leopard.
    You can get the ring size and spacing you need! They have 4 different styles of cages and different styles of base rings. You can also go with a padlock or their new Magic Locker!
    It’s worth taking a look at Customchastity.com!

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Have a look on here https://www.dhgate.com/product/supe...m-adult/388239999.html#s1-7-1b;srp|1302536536
    I have two with slightly different size cages.

5. ImKäfig

ImKäfig New member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I have the same dimensions and the same issues. My CB-3000 fits great but breakage happens and super glue can only help so much. I ordered a leopard (tall) but it’s still too small so I ordered the grande. I can’t wait. The 2.25“ base Ring fits awesome but those of the shelf Custon Chastity devices are running pretty small (diameter mostly) especially if uncircumcised.

6. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    From my own experiences, the CB6000S was not the most desirable device for me. I only woke up with the member filling it right up to the top once. The rest of the time, it was just inflicting pressure on my nerves in the area and took it's toll. It would almost never expand beyond the curved portion. I was under the impression that it was the ultimate chastity device at the time, and didn't think of these far less uncomfortable, and much cheaper Chinese options. I wish I had purchased one of those in 2014 instead of the CBS. It is too big for small folks, and the build up of fluids on the cage isn't good for the nerves (should one forget to clean it on occasion).

Anyhow, the reason I was going to post here is that the device is still fragile, even if genuine. With too much prolonged pressure, it can crack. The blunt edges are not particularly comfortable, especially when using a short spacer. I'd recommend looking for a custom made device, or at least one that doesn't include a tube.

7. Mistresses kitten

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I too got a 20$ cheap China from dhgate...the happy go smaller version. 20$ and perfect. I could even afford to buy two different rings and have moved to the smaller one with slight shrinkage and getting accustomed. Cbx is what I started but hated the cleaning, hygiene, it split twice, was uncomfortable, and couldn't go more than a day, and forget getting a good night sleep. I'll never go back. I will say on a positive that the pink one looked good while shaved and femenized but other than that I had to make a change

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice