CB6000s Best for me?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by slavetobeused4u, Jul 25, 2010.

1. slavetobeused4u

slavetobeused4u New member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Hi,

The forum already has a lot of very useful information on this subject so thank you for that. I have decided I would like to purchase a chastity belt for myself to wear. Just wandered if the CB6000S would be the best chastity belt for me I think I have decided I want to purchase from the CB range as they have a lot of support out there and as a result I have ruled out most of the competition and I aslo don't want to spend any more than the £100 this will cost me at the moment.

A few questions and any information you can give me would be very helpful:

1) Is the CB6000s going to be the right size? I do think I am a grower (small to start with but can grow to a reasonable size) I'm going to measure my penis as soon as I can as I don't really know how big I am but how do I know if the smaller one or the bigger one will be right for me. It's a lot of money to get it wrong.
    2) What's the best supplier in the uk, I have seen Tickleberry mentioned and think I will buy from them unless anyone has a better idea. Any good offers on at the moment? I'm in the york area at the moment if anyone knows of a shop that sells these?
    3) I've read that baggy clothing is best to hide them has anyone got experience of wearing it under suit trousers?
    4) Anyone know of any online or professional UK dommes that offer keyholding services for when I get used to wearing it?

Thank you

2. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    1. The size of the cage you need really depends on the size of your own equipment. I have a smaller than average dick (assuming about 7+ inch average, and I'm usually around 3-4in hard) and I am about to downgrade to the cb6000s because its too big for me. If I use a lot of lube and press down on the cage really hard, I can just barely get my slit to the opening of my CB6000, and expect the cb6ks to fix that. Just measure yourself rock hard and flaccid and check the measurements of the 6k and 6ks. If you're about 1-2inches longer than the 6k, that's the one to go with. If you're like me, however, and the full length of just the tube (excluding the ring and everything else) is the same or greater than your hard length, you definitely want the 6ks.
    2. Sorry, rebellious American here. Can't help you with that one :p.
    3. Baggy clothing works, but what I've found to work best is tighter underwear. I am usually a xl in the underwear dept (40-42inches) but have found that just plain large size (36-38) boxer-briefs work well at keeping the CB down and pointed between my legs and not at my boss :p. With the right undies, I've been able to wear just about any type of clothing undetected ;).
    4. Gay chastity boy here, so again, can't help ya with that, mate ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice