CB6000s and KSD-G3 still not enough?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by TheLittleOne, Oct 9, 2009.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Hi all! After speding fair amount of money on CB6000s and KSD-G3 I was expecting escape-proof device. Last 2 weeks I've been experimenting with different combinations of rings, spacers, KSD-G3s etc. Most comfortable option for me is 3rd ring with smallest spacer and smallest KSD. But unfortunately once my little friend settle down I can easly pull it in and out with some good quality lube. I realized that 2nd smallest ring added some security but made erections painful. It's not pain of lack of space. It's because of blood. But anyway: only escape-proof option is smallest ring, but there is something I am really concerned about. While everything is quite comfy when my little friend sleeps once it got aroused things starts to get painful. So I was wondering if that was cage or KSD fault. No, it wasn't. I tried only with ring (no cage etc). Apparently once I get erection blood gets trapped and doesn't want to go back. This when it starts to get painful. I'm worried that this can be very dangerous. If I remove ring my willy goes back to sleep. I would like to hear opinion of some more experienced members. I want to get escape proof chastity belt but I don't want to risk my health. Those metal superexpensive belts are not an option for me. I can't afford that much.

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    The biggist problem is that one size does not fit all. The tube is too big for you. I build chastities. Please check out my web site. The link is in my signiture at the bottom. I build them with oval base rings. The oval rings allows for blood flow that adds to the comfort. It also adds to the security as the bottom of the ring matches the bottom of the cage for a reduced gap between the cage and the base ring. Please email me at maturemetal@grandecom.net if you have any questions.

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Some people, like me, shrink a LOT when completely flaccid. So, a device that is tight enough to prevent pull out when limp will be too tight when even partially erect. Any device that is not too tight when erect will be loose enough to pull out when limp. The ONLY way that I can see around this is to get a piercing - either PA or frenulum. I got a PA. It sounds extreme, but it is well worth it. I can wear a device that is comfortable, but 100% escape proof.

There are some photos in my album of my current "system": a shortened CB3K. For a while, I was trying to make a frame that would fit inside the CB3K that would hold the piercing, but they all became painful after a few days. Even though my CB3K is pretty short, the head of my penis still needs room to move back and forth inside, and the rigid frame doesn't allow that. I now have a 6 ga segment ring that I use with a small chain, and it has been working well. The only thing left now is to get one in metal from maturemetal, since I like metal better.

4. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I think its exactly as Mark says. Difference between relaxed and hard state in my case is huge. I don't think that maturemetal cages will help with that. PA piercing... yeah that sounds extreme. I know there are expensive chastity belts that are not based on rings but heck, they cost small fortune.... Isn't there any other way?

5. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cheap, effective, safe. Choose any two, is the way it seems to be.

Without getting a full belt or a piercing, the usual result is that people end up trying lots of different ball-trap type devices and being disappointed with them all. And spending a big chunk of cash that might be better spent on a steel belt in the first place.

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I would not want to do a full belt for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that some of my kids are still small enough to want to sit on my lap sometimes. If you can think of another way to be secure, be sure to get it patented before you tell anyone. If you really want chastity that is more than just play, and you aren't getting the full belt, then you need a piercing. It really is just that simple. Before I got my PA, I made up all kinds of reasons not to get it done, all of which were BS. It took about a year for me to decide, and now I'm glad its done.

I just took some new pictures of my device in use. I should have them up within 24 hrs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice