cb6000

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by TGNadine, Dec 10, 2009.

1. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    1st time user here. I've only had my belt for less than a week. I'm already going out of my mind with lust. If you are a lurker, I suggest getting the CB6000. I remember looking for a chastity about 10 years ago, and all that was available was metal ones for about $400-$1000.

The CB 6000 is only ~$160 and I'm surprised at how secure it really is. I've tried leather shealth locks, but this is something completely different. The unit does come with various spacers and rings to fit most anyone. The cage is a bit large though and does allow for some expansion, which is actually one of the reasons I like it. When things heat up, things get tight, but there isn't any relief....far from it. I can't squeeze it, I can't rub it. My GF likes to rub my panties on the little part of the head that is exposed for peeing, but this just makes me horny and frustrated. There is no room for sliding it either. As the store clerk who sold me this said, "once you are locked into that, there is no sex, no masturbation, no orgasms, no nothing. As this site says, be careful what you ask for.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Just out of curiosity what store did you get it at?

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I picked mine up off of eBay, now they're going for around $148.00 for the regular and the CB6000s and the fancy coated ones are about $10.00 more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice