cb6000 split

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    hello all i have had a cb6000 for quite some time but never really used it much as i was looking for someone to hold the keys for me. i joined the mansion recently and started wearing the cb more and more to get used to it, i had a great idea i thought to make the key inaccessible for a week or so and when i lent my campervan to the neighbours daughters i put the key on the vans keyring. Today the tube has been hurting quite a lot and i thought it was just from wearing it too long but i have just found that the tube has split along its length and has trapped my penis in its seam. I have had to grab it and try and snap the tube open to free myself from it. I am very annoyed at this and may have to look at alternatives to but. have heard tollyboys or neosteels are a better bet any thoughts?

2. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Stroppy... I had that and the manufacturer replaced under warranty. If it is over 12 months though i would suggest Super Glue or Crazy Glue and I beleive the US calls it. Other posts suggest this works fine.

electro

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    You may want to look into an actual solvent cement instead of a surface adhesive like Super Glue.

If you can find a product called "Weld-On", use their #3 solvent cement and it'll work wonders on the plastic that the CB-6000 is made of. It essentially melts the plastic a bit and fuses the two parts together, in theory making it as strong or stronger than the original plastic. Make sure you get a needlepoint applicator, since the stuff is as thin as water. It will cloud anywhere it touches, so you want it exactly on the seam, and not running down the sides.

It's similar in concept to the solvent cement you use for PVC plumbing pipe, if you're familiar with that.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    thanks for the replies i did try araldite but that has also just broken away at the first attempt. I think i may give it up as a bad lot and have been offered a good deal on a tollyboy style belt it may even be a tollyboy, wont know until i have a look at it. I think if it is any good i shall just cut my losses on the cb6000 and see if i can make that work for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice