Cb6000 or Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Subm2017, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Subm2017

Subm2017 New member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    own a cb3000. Could never wear overnight, nocturnal erections too painful.

Is the holy trainer better for that? What about the cb6000?

Is the holy trainer actually soft? My wife wants something soft, the hard plastic of the cb3000 made her uneasy.

2. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    That is going to be a difficult call. If you're a grower like me, then you need to find your flaccid state and find a device to keep you from growing at all. I had trouble with the CB series due to the cages being too long for me. Once I found devices with cages that were smaller than my flaccid state, I was able to wear them overnight and worked up to a full year. In my case it amounted to keeping my nocturnal erections from occurring at all. It's still working. YMMV.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I have had both plus the Bon4m and a few Chinese knockoffs. The HT is more comfortable but it will not solve your problem. So many guys forget that what we fantasize about in our minds is not reality. No matter what you wear at night you will have the same issue. It does go away eventually as you body adjusts to it. For now you have to just power through it or not wear it at night. Do you really need to be locked up while sleeping? It took me 3 months to adjust to 24/7 wear. I would just wake up walk around, pee and then go to bed again. I used to be into S&M so a little inconvenience at night is no big deal to me. If chastity was easy, more guys would be doing it. Usually once the initial excitement of locking up wears off, wearing a cage all the time is uncomfortable and the cage goes into the drawer or is put up for sale. I would not wear someone else's socks much less his chastity device no matter how many times it has been boiled. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice