CB6000 modification

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by bakio98, Mar 17, 2009.

1. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I have always been able to slip out the back of the 000 series and curve. Some baby oil, stay soft and voila - a hands on experience. However, I think I have solved it quite simply.

I drilled a 1/4 in hole on the underside about 1/4 in. back from the flange. Be careful, it is on the seam.

Before sliding on the 6000, I slid on an "O" ring just behind the head. It should be snug, but not too tight. I got one from my "O" ring kit.

Get into the 6000, then with tweezers, reach in the hole and pull out enough of the "O" ring to slid one of the plastic locks through the loop. Snap it shut. I could probably pull out with some serious effort but would hurt myself doing so.
    I'm sort of in trouble - my lady saw the lock a couple days ago and asked what it was. To pay for my past excapes, I think i'm in this for a while. The number was recorded.
    b

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    frankly i am amazed at the number of subs that complain about being able to get out of their CD. why are you even trying?

when i'm locked into my CB3000 i wouldn't even think about getting out. i share everything with my Mistress. if i escaped i would feel compelled to tell Her. next, i would be punished. although i love my punishment sessions i have enough transgressions as it is without adding more.

i am totally committed to my Mistress. while the CD is fun and puts me deeper into sub space i find that mental chastity is working for U/us as well. i've been unlocked for over a month but chaste except for the times when Mistress wants to play.

obedience to Mistress is tantamount...nothing else matters!

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

4. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Well, I think the cb6k can be made secure by many means and it's not too much of a problem. My issue is that I cannot keep it on continuously for too long as an edema develops within 2 days. Plus, it isn't the most hygienic device and should be cleaned often. Because of this, I am forced to keep one key for all that, and so I can't be keyless wile my fiance is away as she lives far for school for now. I definitely try to be honest, and it's less difficult as time goes by, and I agree with john, but though I feel submissive, sometimes we just can't help it. It's just part of the idea of wearing a CD for it to be inescapable and wearable for long term. Otherwise, it's almost as if you might as well save your money and practice self mental discipline and don't ever masturbate without permission... and if you can do that. great job! If not, it doesn't mean you're not committed, it's just really difficult..

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i think of my CD more as a reminder than as an inescapable device. i found that after a few days without release i could cum by having naughty thoughts and sliding the device up and down...despite only being able to get semi hard.

Mistress and i had a 1,200 mile distance relationship for over 2 years. even though W/we only saw each other every 2 weeks i remained chaste...as did She.

6. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Why try?

Why am I even trying . . .? Got to be kidding.

I'm in this thing for a reason. There is a padlock on the front - not a piece of string. Same reason they have locks on jail cells - to keep the prisoner inside.

My lady has me locked up for a reason (actually several). Trouble is, she knows when I get out and has told me that if I did not make the device inexcapable I would be pierced. With this "O" ring attached and locked I can't get out or even slide back and forth like I used to.

Now I realize what chastity is. Forced chastity - not the voluntary kind. I've got too much of a sex drive to just be allowed out. I'm starting to realize just how frustrating it is.

7. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    well said, that it what a CD is for, otherwise just tie a string to remind you.
    I'm glad you got to see each other every 2 weeks, but we don't get to see each other for at least a month or two. There's just no way I can resist escaping if I can for that long, and I doubt many can with only a few months of experience being in a CD

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I tried using a rubber "O" ring for a while, but it caused skin irritation on the underside of my penis, just behind the glans. For the longest time, I was afraid of getting a PA piercing. It just seemed so extreme. Eventually, after all my other options had been tried, I went ahead and got the PA, and I'm glad I did. Now that it is well healed, I don't usually wear anything in it, if I am not locked. This creates some leakage when peeing, but that is a minor annoyance. If you are serious about chastity, don't hesitate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice