CB6000 large size problems

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by thelittlesub, Jun 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. thelittlesub

thelittlesub Chastised sub

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Hi folks.

Firstly may I take this opportunity to say hello to everyone as I am new here. *Big wave* :)

I am a bisexual submissive who sadly has just lost the dominant in his life (Nothing tragic but a new job means a distant move and I am unable to follow). However just before we parted I had agreed to be chastised and he feels this is something I should continue until such time I find a new dom/domme.

To that end I have started to wear a CB-6000, I put it on yesterday but I've got some problems I'd perhaps like a second opinion on. If anyone could give me any help that would be fantastic.

Firstly I'm something of a "show-er" and not a "grow-er" so to speak so when flaccid I am quite large in both length and girth anyway. To that end no matter how much lube I use and how hard I cram it in, quite a large proportion of my penis hangs out the back all bunched up and the head is crammed right up against the end of the cage. It's not painful or uncomfortable at all but is this a problem in any way and will it cause problems during erection attempts? Also am I better off using a longer spacer?

Also, I have to use the largest ring available but even this feels a bit tight, not uncomfortable at all but I'm not sure how restrictive this is being on my bloodflow if that is a problem? When the entire device is on I can just slip a finger in between the sack and the ring so I am wondering if thats loose enough or not. There is absolutely no danger of pullout either.

Many thanks for any help anyone can give me.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    wel the littlesub (apt name?) you should be able to put a finger between the ring and ballsac but the length of your penis if flaccid sounds too large for the cb6000 perhaps you should have got the curve?. i had a problem similar when i bought a steelpleasures type tube device that had the closed end as i wanted to not be able to touch the penis at all once fitted after wearing it for a few days it felt a bit sore and having worn a cb6000 for weeks at a time prior to this i thought i had better have it removed to check it out. where my penis had grown during erections it had pushed against the end of the tube and when it was removed it had swollen up the tip of my foreskin and caused a big odema to occur where the fluid had collected in the shaft. it took a couple of days to lose the fluid and return to its normal shape but it scared me and i knocked out the welded end cap of the tube before refitting. once it was on again the next erection i had the end of my penis bulged way out of the end of the tube and swelled up so much i could not get it back out until i sat in a bath of ice cold water for ten minutes this amount of pressure was a shock to me and i am not exactly large just average, so if you are a little larger imagine what will be happening to your penis when its trying to erect. to be safe look for a larger device or go to a full steel belt as i am going to do. hope this helps regards allornowt:anim_12:

3. thelittlesub

thelittlesub Chastised sub

Local Time:
    Thank you for that allornowt. No my nickname has nothing to do with size down there. Actually I somewhat suspect the problem is that I also have a long forskin so as I push it in the foreskin is retracting and hence the skin is bunching up at the top from there.

Has anyone got any good ideas for pulling the penis through the cage as opposed to pushing it. The stocking method does not work for me as its such a tight fit girth wise.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    thelittlesub, I do think you need to buy a curve. You might go check the dimensions on their web site, and compare to the cb6000 to see if it's more suitable.

Good luck!
    mikkecb

5. cuckwannabe4

cuckwannabe4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    im in the same boat. i thought i would be too big for the 6000, but i reasoned that if i could fit, it would be more secure and easier to conceal. I thought i had a chance, because while i am very large hard, in my opinion i was pretty average flaccid. Well, I got the package yesterday, and it is almost impossible to get in. Under optimal conditions, i can kind of do it, but like you, the device is lower on the shaft then it should be. Ironically, im on like the second or maybe even third largest ring, and that works perfect. It is just the cage that is too slim.

6. hthum

hthum Junior Member

Local Time:
    tls,
    I have a "pull, not push" solution, but you may not like it! I have a Prince Albert piercing that I wear a small permanent ring in. I made a hook out of a paperclip, and use that to pull the cock in . It gets more skin in the any push method I've tried.
    Another benefit is my master likes to put another padlock on that ring, through the slit in the cage.

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Please check out my web sight. The link is on my signiture. I can custom build a stainless chastity just for you. One size dose not fit all.

8. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    Sizing is done by flaccid thats the size internal dimensions for your cb cage.

if you are new o cb s it takes about three weeks of on off trial and errors to get this right. Balls swell at first then settle so fittings and gaps alter you need to keep changing things around.

OVERSIZE C RINGS Lms4620@tiscali.co.uk who does 6k steel lockpins is considering making a batch of oversize stainless steel c rings if enough want one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice