cb6000 just taught me a lesson

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lunus, May 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lunus

lunus What Daddy says is best

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I've been in and out of my cb6000 for a while now, as and when Daddy wants to make use of my toy.

However, I discovered last week that I could, albeit somewhat painfully, remove my balls from between the main ring and the sheath. Therefore, relatively innocently, I freed myself. I didn't abuse this, and therefore Daddy rewarded me later.

Today on the other hand, I'd been reading various posts about people able to free themselves from the cb6000. I must concur with others, while I could get my toy out of the sheath when soft, my balls were good and trapped between the sheath and ring. After then realising I could get fully aroused, I was reminded of the effect my hard toy would have on the sheath and ring - it pushes them down - stretching my balls ever so painfully. Eyes watered, toy went soft and I've just this second slipped back inside. I'll be telling Daddy about it later.

My poor little balls are all sore now.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately most devices are defeatable in one way or another... but it's good that you are keeping an eye on this and all possibilities!

3. lunus

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm considering asking Daddy to buy me the KSD-G3.

While we changed the ring last night (I was on the largest and could easily pull out my toy) so I figured it worth a try at the middle size. It does hold my toy quite nicely with little chance of escape, but unfortunately burning sensations in both toy and balls was excruciating.. we changed it to the next ring up, with a shorter pin, this is feeling rather snug and no pains, but alas, I can still slip out.

Do others have more success with the KSD-G3?

Or is it more a case I have to get used to the smallest size in order to 'bite the bullet'?

I'm not able to masturbate as previously mentioned, the ring and sheath are still stuck around my balls and when my toy gets erect, it pushes the balls down too far to be anything but painful - but I'd like to not have the option of touching myself.

4. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    KSGD G3 just makes it a little harder to pull out and reinsert, it doesn't prevent it. It also digs into your penis and when you get an erection it becomes very painful after a while. It even cut my penis. Don't bother getting it. Instead, if you want something thats impossible to escape, save up for a proper chastity belt from the likes of Neosteel. Or get a piercing.

5. lunus

Home Page:
    Local Time:

Thank you efedorsj, I'm often threatening myself with a piercing down there. I wonder whether Daddy would like that..

6. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Get a PA piercing and additional padlock. That will help prevent pull out.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Yes have your boyfiiend buy you the KSG an the POI i am in cb3000 with KSD an i cant get out of my device
    let me know if your boyfriend likes the idea after you wear it for while an cant get out unless he likes to punished you

8. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i have 2 suggestions for you -not getting pierced; i dont like that idea!

i also noticed that it was too easy to escape without an additional thing in it, like the ksg thing. but it costs a lot for a piece of plastic. i made a similar device with a piece of watering tube, cut as a "tongue" with a hole to fit the spacer. it works well! just choose carefully the furniture.

i also had the "ball escaping problem". its mostly annoying, because of the first DIY device, i could not put the cb back so i cant cheat. but maybe using an elastic thing (like the ones women use for their hair) to prevent it could be useful. i wear the cb at work, so i prefer to keep it quiet in place, no painful emergencies
    please!! my idea is to link the balls to the basis of the ring, i just havent tried yet, but i suppose it can work with a well-sized elastic

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    i also have a CB6000. My problem is that I am too big to fit into it without lubricant and a lot of pushing and shoving with a toothbrush handle. i am 5 1/2 inches flaccid.
    Once i am in all is fine and safe and relatively comfortable. However my balls are very small and they slip out as well. i was shocked the first time it happened. I was moving around at work when i had a sharp quick pain and pop, one testy was out of the ring. i put it back VERY PAINFULLY! i reported to mistress and then used a ring one size smaller which is technically too small for me and the same problem still exists although not nso much and i find myself trying to avoid the pain of the balls suddenly popping out.

Interesting issue though, i have heard that others have the opposite problem.( huge testies and smaller penis.)

i also have thought of ways to trap the balls and prevent this from happening again. Please report if you have success, i am not sure about elastics though, this reminds me of castrating cattle.

subklik.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice